No Safe Haven from Me

Hijiri

Hello there, I'm sure a very, very small amount of you know who I am already and even fewer of you actually care. But for the ininitiated, let me introduce myself: I'm Hijiri! Writer, artist, graphic designer, and programmer all rolled into an imperfect package with a specialty in....none. Orz

Ok, playing aside, I decided to join these forums both to selfishly catch more eyes for the things me and my team are working on and because this place seems active enough to have some fun onversations with people.

Anyways, that's about it. I'm practicly an open book so if any of you want to know more about me or anything else go ahead and say your piece. (Just don't ask me where the rebel base is. I'm no the dev you're looking for.)

Welcome, welcome, welcome Hijiri-san to our lair. Enjoy your time and relax here. Feel free to ask/discuss/share anything with us.

Writer, artist, graphic designer, and programmer all rolled into an imperfect package with a specialty in....none. Orz

Glad to see this place is rather nice

Welcome, welcome, welcome Hijiri-san to our lair. Enjoy your time and relax here. Feel free to ask/discuss/share anything with us.

Doesn't that mean you're an all-rounder? Isn't that great? What project is your team working on?

Glad to see OELVN creators willing to discuss with the other regular members!

I've always had the feeling that devs on fuwa mostly create their account in order to promote their game, without paying attention to the rest of the forum, or actively participating in the discussions, and I've always found it regrettable, there's always a good amount to learn about VN here by reading and posting in the discussions. And overall it's more respectful toward the fuwa forums as a whole.

Hope we'll get along! :)

Heh, nice to see people being so welcoming c:

Bug squishing. lots and lots of bug squishing. And while I don't have too much faith in my own writing (My first few writings weren't well recieved and thats sorta impacted my self-esteem regarding my work) so long as people enjoy it, I'm happy.