Fall 2015 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

Heavy Object -  Knowing that it is by the same author as Magical Index almost certainly relegates the hero to a savior complex, but nonetheless seems somewhat interesting.

Bingo! I am too good.  This show is playing out almost exactly to my expectations in regards to the characters and structure.  I read way too much Index.

Well, I mean. Welcome to the standard action anime?

Still, same here. The second episode has left me the exact same feelings as the first one. Interesting plot with possibility of a good execution, characters overall likeable except for 1 retarded random scene (in the first episode, the MC decides he'd rather let the princess die than to maybe accidentally touch her boobs while freeing her, while already having her okay, and in the second they are in a live/death situation, heroine falls on top of him -I mean ofc, where if not on top of the MC-, and his immediate reaction is "I knew it, she has decent boobs, hurray").

Woah woah woah. What the hell... Asterisk and Knights are turning into mimics of each other.  I literally paused at around 2:15 in Magic Knights in the opening to make this post.  Are both the theme songs REALLY about a brand new world? 

God

Damn

It

Edit: further on Magic Knights: Wowwwww, I completely forgot how proactive Stella is in this series as to the reverse :michiru: Also, I wasn't mistaken, that ending theme is performed by the same people who did Katanagatari.

Edited by Abyssal Monkey

Oh man, Owarimonogatari gets me on the edge of my seat every time.
Sodachi vs Senjougahara was 10/10

Everything about this plot is riddled in mystery, but the way the story handles said mystery is, in my opinion, greater than the mystery itself.

As for Sodachi herself, hard to say what I feel but I'm mostly just curious about her reasoning.
In terms of personality, even after the stuff she said to Araragi, I don't particularly dislike her, maybe because I sense there's something more there than just pure hatred.

Opening theme was trippy as hell.
Head tilts were strong in this episode as well.

Today I couldn't get any sleep  after waking up at 4AM. When it was time to catch a bus to go to college, it started pouring like there was no tomorrow. During the bus ride, the highway my bus uses was pretty much jamed the entire way because of traffic accidents which made the typical 40 min college trip into a lengthy 1+ hour trip. After classes were over, I then got more rain as I headed back home. Because I was soaking wet, I decided to take a shower as soon as I got home. Little did I know I had run out of underwear to wear and the weather wasn't clear so I couldn't hang any up to dry either so I just had to spend the rest of the day with no underwear. Overall, it's been a pretty annoying Monday, one of those that people make memes about, but then at 8PM Yuru Yuri came on, which made me realise that even though I went through all this shit, in the end I can at least get cute grills being cute with each other, and there is no better reward than that.

Today I couldn't get any sleep  after waking up at 4AM. When it was time to catch a bus to go to college, it started pouring like there was no tomorrow. During the bus ride, the highway my bus uses was pretty much jamed the entire way because of traffic accidents which made the typical 40 min college trip into a lengthy 1+ hour trip. After classes were over, I then got more rain as I headed back home. Because I was soaking wet, I decided to take a shower as soon as I got home. Little did I know I had run out of underwear to wear and the weather wasn't clear so I couldn't hang any up to dry either so I just had to spend the rest of the day with no underwear. Overall, it's been a pretty annoying Monday, one of those that people make memes about, but then at 8PM Yuru Yuri came on, which made me realise that even though I went through all this shit, in the end I can at least get cute grills being cute with each other, and there is no better reward than that.

There's also Anitore and Teekyuu, I'm sure those three would cheer up anyone.

Amen.

Amazing episode

H0bmUoJ.jpg

Okay, no. Just no. This is not how you do proper push-ups. My PE teacher kicked me around for doing push-ups like this.
This shit doesn't help you build any muscle at all, it just puts an insane amount of pressure on your forearms for no real reason.
Proper push-ups are done with your arms aligned with your torso so you can have a natural posture and evenly distribute your body weight.

Also, getting tired from just one set of 10 push ups and 10 sit ups, r u srs? Even Hinako counted up to 100. What a fucking worthless pleb.

And last but not least, there were no idols in this!

Anitore-ex confirmed hitler.
0/10 would rather watch Hinako sleep again.

Proper push-ups are done with your arms aligned with your torso so you can have a natural posture and evenly distribute your body weight.

One of the hallmarks of a military push-up. Military push-ups have your elbows against your side, and your feet close together, this builds muscle much more effectively. Standard push-ups have the elbows flailing around (although I haven't seen a person do it at right angles before 0.0,) and feet opened wide up. Looks like she's got her feet in a good position.

Edited by Rooke

Keep in mind I'm not saying the "arms open wide" method is 100% ineffective (obviously my entire post was just a huge hyperbole), but it is definitely not the best way to do push-ups because it mostly just targets your pectoral muscles which is not really something most people want to do when they want to do push ups.
What most people want is to build muscle on their arms (biceps, triceps, etc.), and for that, the military method is the best method available.
If you've been doing the right angle method your whole life, you'll quickly realise how much more of a workout the other method is, that's pretty much the indicator of how the right angle method doesn't buff your arms up very much.

I have been told to place my arms at right angles in like 10th grade, but my PE teacher for the following years as well as a couple of soldiers made sure I never used that method again lol.

I honestly don't know what I expected from a 4 min anime where a moe girl talks to a camera as if the viewer was physically there and then proceeds to do a measly 10 push ups and sit ups as if she had just ran a marathon.

I honestly don't know what I expected from a 4 min anime where a moe girl talks to a camera as if the viewer was physically there and then proceeds to do a measly 10 push ups and sit ups as if she had just ran a marathon.

Fact checking is a good place to start :mare: 

They told me I would get idols, and they also said there would be more than one girl. They lied :(

Five girls aiming to become idols will exercise with you, and that troubling body fat percentage will go down by 1000%...!?

I learned more from this thread about doing a proper pushup than my fat ass gym teacher back in grade school.

Also the way people view fat nowadays is like cancer. You need fat and it's not something you should eradicate completely. Also most guys prefer when their girls can put a bit of plump too. :vinty: 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

Sorry that I like my waifus thin~~~~

A thin person wouldn't obsess itself with "that troubling fat percentage". It's a horribly clichéd and boring idea that they keep throwing into anime when it comes to young girls. It's horribly distasteful.

Edited by Jun Inoue