Fall 2015 Anime Discussion

Nosebleed

And so the Sodachi Lost arc comes to an end in a sort of cheesy yet poetic way, typical of this series.
These last 2 episodes were pretty feely even though they were never really straightforward about the things that happened.
It wasn't an arc filled with supernatural events, but I think the mystery was decently handled although, in my opinion, the conclusion was fairly obvious from the start.

I really ended up liking Sodachi as a character so it's a shame she had to go.

Next, and I believe final, arc is Shinobu Mail.
Oh how I've waited for Shinobu to make an appearance again. Hype.
It's also a fairly relevant arc to one of the previous plots.

They've already confirmed which arcs are going to be in the anime adaptation of Owarimonogatari: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/10/02-1/owarimonogatari-release-plans-and-episode-plans-listed

The Shinobu Mail arc is as big as all the previous three combined so they wouldn't have time for more in a 12 episode series.

Owarimonogatari is split into 3 different volumes, the first 2 of which are being adapted:

• Owarimonogatari Joukan (Ougi Formula, Sodachi Riddle, Sodachi Lost)
  • Owarimonogatari Chuukan (Shinobu Mail)
  • Owarimonogatari Gekan (Mayoi Hell, Hitagi Rendezvous, Ougi Dark)

Some of the arcs in the third volume also happen after Koyomimonogatari which hasn't been adapted into anime yet.

My prediction?
Owarimonogatari S2 sometime in the future.

I don't know what it is about Oikura that hit me so hard and so fast. I think it's her lack of marbles. The arc in itself wasn't even in my top 5 but there's something about her specifically that I just can't.

Does that mean you liked her? 

True, the Monogatari Series never really cared for a proper timeline. *slumps out of sadness for not being able to use the 'Kizumonogatari when' meme anymore*
Maybe they played rock paper scissors to decide what 2 volumes could be adapted. :Kappa:
Or maybe they're doing a split cour?
One can only guess.

And I totally agree her character had a lot of impact in a weird way, but I've also grown super fond of her, which makes me really sad when she now has to go.
When I saw her finally smile in this episode after listening to what happened, there was a mixture of both ease and unease inside me.
One of the more peculiar personalities at the very least, but then again which character isn't peculiar in this story?
She also ranks pretty high on my list now, though not top 3, but definitely like a top 5.

I am wacthing only 16 animes in this season.........

I know you aren't great at english, but do you realize what that only indicates?  You are watching far more than anyone else in all likelihood :wahaha: 

Mom has TV so I can't rant about Asterisk/Magic Knights yet.

I did see Heavy object and :wub:

I think this series is far better adapted to anime than books.  After having actually forced myself to read up to volume 2, I can confirm my initial opinion.

Dat episode 6 though.  Ohime is getting jealous.  There was a lot of fanservicey scenes, but oh well.  The jealousy thing though, it makes me pitch a tent.  Its actually nice for once to see a character react to someone else.  I also hope that my initial fears are false and idol-miniskirt-santa-chan doesn't swap sides.  It would make for a great piece of betrayal and set up a standing light antagonist in the series.  I still haven't seen a parallel to the big bad of Aleister from Index though, so I wonder when they are going to show up, it's about time they did.  I know the series don't need parallels between them, but I can't see this series progressing solely on Qwenthur's and Princess-chan's relationship with a side of blasty blasty boom boom pointless mecha fighting where the actual kills are done by using regular combat tactics and logistical sabotage.  It's missing a third key element knowing the author's style and I just don't know where it is at the moment.

Speaking of Asterisk, while I laughed at the 4th episode and didn't really comment on the 5th episode, I watched the 6th today and I really liked it. Probably because Kirin is best girl :sachi: 

Gochuumon wa Usagi desu ka 2 was so amazing today, loved every minute of it. 

If that annoucement at the end of this week's Gintama is real, I am going to flip out.
Although I guess, even if it were, they're not actually going to touch the backstory, because that's just how Gintama rolls.

I would be more affected by them saying it'll be paused till the 3rd of December.

Man, Seraph of the End keeps being so interesting and tense. I can't help but think it's one of the most undervalued anime of 2015. So many dumb people dropped it during the first episodes of the 1st season cuz they thought familial bonds = hardcore yaoi and actually were asking the anime to "stop being so gay", and many others while thinking it's just a generic "humans vs vampires".

Such a great story and character progression lost by people not having any judgement.

Picked up Taimadou Gakuen 35 again since my weekly watch list is a bit sparse. Ehh, not good but has some good moments. 

I laughed. 

yiNu9on.gif

I cringe even thinking about watching this show.  Light novels are fine in the fact that any ecchi-fanservice style scenes are fairly short, but seeing what they did to the manga, I really don't want to know what they did to the anime.  Light novels are fairly easy to tell when volume arcs end, so how many episodes was the first arc?

Earlier this week I started starting all of the anime I wanted to watch this season (still have quite a bit to go). I do however catch up with Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru, One Punch Man, and Brave Beats. From what I have watched this season Brave Beats may very well be my favorite of the year. Of coarse there are still a lot I need to start/catch up with.