[CLOSED] The Final Editon of Official Fuwa Anime Club: Revamp Cycle and Fall Seasonal Cycle

Zebhra

Ded.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Rest in ....

• ..pantsu.
    • ..pasta.
    • ..peperoni.
    • ..peropero.

This poll is closed to new votes

Okay, this anime is too... bad, can we all agree to end this cycle early?

Sure, we can end this early, but...

I kinda liked DMC. It's super weird and awkward as hell, but the comedy is pretty golden and I got some pretty good laughs out of it.

Well, that kind of really inappropriate humor is pretty common around here so I'm used to it, but I can imagine people not liking it. 

Right then, as Sensei said, romance is the next genre, and before we wait 3 extra days to have enough recommendations, here's mine: Karin.

Also, you guys do know we still have the seasonal cycle right? You're free to discuss Perfect Insider.

Okay, perfect insider has been setting me to sleep everynight. 10/10 show.

Really though, things seem so slow to me. Even if I wanted to, I don't remember enough of anything with it to do so. :amane:

*listing romance anime list...finds Grisaia in it...cries... *

And since i have no idea how romanitc anime works (like...is toradora romantic?....or i dunno...date a live?) i'll just wait for results and buy some teasures in meanwhile becase doki-doki stuff are always makes me mushy :yumiko:

*listing romance anime list...finds Grisaia in it...cries... *

And since i have no idea how romanitc anime works (like...is toradora romantic?....or i dunno...date a live?) i'll just wait for results and buy some teasures in meanwhile becase doki-doki stuff are always makes me mushy :yumiko:

Just find an anime that has the romance genre and is interesting to you. You don't have to look so deep into it, find something you like.

So...i watched first 3 episodes of Perfect Insider

So far i like it, it is my favorit kind of detective/thriller... when there is a group of ppl in the house, the murder is taken place and one of the insiders are the killer. As far as my insight of three episodes goes, here are my thoughts:

1) I ship that rich girl so hard.

2) The killer is that rich girl (jelly womans can be scary)

3) The killer is the AI, it was said that Shiki girl is a programmer and at the very beginning this guy told "i want to escape that world" so i get it as a foreshadowing of getting your mind inside virtual space, the 2D world, so i guess this Shiki programmed herself inside house's AI (thats why she was so obsessed with try as much 3d world stuff as possible, and thats why she only used skype, becase technically she is a programm now) i am not completely sure why she did it, but that is my primary version for now.

Alright, RNG, if it's an even number, Karin. If it's an odd number, KareKano. Here we go... and... it's even. Then we'll watch Karin. Deadline will be the 17th.

Here's a screenshot for proof in case you find yourself doubting me:

6iA9sUc.png

Edited by Shikomizue

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so i'v done with Karin and here are my might scores of youth! :holo:

e6dfe85e7b3d42b57c.jpg

Story 6/10

Weeell....there are technically no plot, it is a romcom, so..thats not what important in here anyway. If i would give a short summary for
24 ep long it would be something like this: Vampries who actually like humans and feed on their problems got into some fun actions becase their unusual
daughter/sister fell in love with a human. It is almost like twilights reversed :makina: ....well... with the exception Karin is actualy fun.

Characters 7/10

The cast is pretty diffirent and it is good, Karin herself was...uhmm...well shes kind and stuff, but i didnt liked her that much, the characters i liked the most
was Karin's sister and miss Karin's friend :makina: Probably becase they have some depth in them. Anjuu's (i have no idea how her name writen in English, teehee ^_^' )
sufferings when she tryes so hard to make her beloved sister happy, her actions and that episode when she complains how this house became larger and larger (which basically
means it is become empty to her) was...uhm..best character, ganbate imouto-chan!
And Maki was good too, such a good friend with such a sad outcome. All the rest served mostly comedic purpuses (well, grandma was important..and brother as an opposite
force to Anjuu)

Soundtrack 6.4/10

OST was okay, i was not distracted by it (which means it fits allright) but i skipped OP and ED (which means they are not good enough to my taste)

Art-style 7/10

Art-style was not bad either, nothing special but again, i was not distracted by it so it was good enough.

Enjoyment 7.3/10

First couple of episodes was a bit hard to watch, but then i got into it. I didn't really shiped them that hard, but i liked all those cute and warm situations
they got themself into, the line with grandma added some seriousness into it (becase well, she feeds on good feelings) some dilema with vampires x humans once again.
And well, i am enjoyed the show.

Overall 7/10

Overall it feels like twilights meets Kaicho wa maid-sama, it is kind, fun and cute show i totaly don't regret watching it :sachi:

Also, we watched Shiki a couple of months ago... both of them about vampires (diff genres thou) and in both of them was vampires x humans theme,
and if we compare their speeches and actions i can kinda symapthy with Karin's vampires a bit ( i still think all "bad" vampires should be killed)
In Shiki that little girl said "we are victims, we are bound to feed on blood" and they killed all in the process, in Karin they said "we are hunters, we are bound
to feed on blood" and they didnt killed anyone, if put aside the genre differences, it is clearly how bratty and stupid vampires of Shiki was, destroying their source of food
and still thinking they have right to do it, they even wanted some pity, meh, too bad they not all got burned.
Just some thing i had on my mind after seeing them both.

I also watched 10th episode of perfect insider, and i already got alot of stuff i can complain about, so just one episode left \ :sachi: /