[CLOSED] The Final Editon of Official Fuwa Anime Club: Revamp Cycle and Fall Seasonal Cycle

Zebhra

Ded.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Rest in ....

• ..pantsu.
    • ..pasta.
    • ..peperoni.
    • ..peropero.

This poll is closed to new votes

On 01/08/2016 at 10:54 AM, Arcadeotic said:

There's two cycles

Love Live is the seasonal cycle, so we're watching it as this season of anime goes on

Hyouka is in the genre cycle, which is different

Is this Love Live cycle linked to the previous series' made (i.e. will it require prior watching of said series)? Cos if so I have soooo much idol stuff to watch :sachi:

Hyouka tho, dead chuffed that won. I'll (try) and make a start tomorrow, seeing as I have sweet fuck all else! \ :wafuu: /

13 minutes ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

Is this Love Live cycle linked to the previous series' made (i.e. will it require prior watching of said series)? Cos if so I have soooo much idol stuff to watch :sachi:

Hyouka tho, dead chuffed that won. I'll (try) and make a start tomorrow, seeing as I have sweet fuck all else! \ :wafuu: /

Fuck if I know, I haven't watched any Love Live

Starting muh Hyouka grind soon

You don't have to watch the previous Love Live, but it's recommended. Basically, the people in the new show gets inspired by the previous group from the original. There is also a bunch of easter eggs and refrences, but you can understand it just fine without watching the main show. It might have a much weaker impact though, because of the fact that you don't know what happened in the original Love Live.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Zebhra said:

Okay, a short notice :sachi:

Some stuff happened, so i will probably be ded for a couple of months...which means...yea....this club is cursed! :pyaa: 

Mata ne ~

:pyaa:

Take care in your ded state!

And yeah - not quite finished with it yet but can third that Hyouka is pretty splendid. 'Watashi kininarimasu' is just the greatest thing :kosame:

• 1 month later...