[CLOSED] The Final Editon of Official Fuwa Anime Club: Revamp Cycle and Fall Seasonal Cycle

Zebhra

Ded.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Rest in ....

• ..pantsu.
    • ..pasta.
    • ..peperoni.
    • ..peropero.

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, gijimu said:

Okay, looks like we have animes we can choose to watch now. 

I will try to force myself to watch one or two episodes everyday. 

Gosick and Baccano sounds nice. :Teeku:

NotSoFast!.PNG

Still 8 more hrs for nominations, votings on what to watch will start only then.

And as we at it... someone go nominate us a couple more :sachi:

p.s.

18 hours ago, Arcadeotic said:

I'll nominate Kuroshitsuji

Arca, pls :makina:

So..i am around 7th episode of Gosick...i think i am gonna marathone it this weekend...as i already said it is screams Sherlock to me... some of the tricks are predictable but i still like it so far :sachi:

I'v totally seen worse :makina:

On 5/2/2016 at 7:01 AM, gijimu said:

...maybe Gosick isn't for me.

Got bored halfway watching some of the first episodes.

:vinty:

Spoiler

fuzYyPt.jpg?1

Joking of course - but still, you're missing out a real gem.

@Zebhra I dunno, it felt like they led up to the finale in a reasonable fashion - it wasn't exactly coming out of nowhere, at the very least. Look forward to your thoughts. :sachi:

So, here are my mighty scores for the Gosick! :holo:

%5BVictorique%5D_Gosick_-_01_%5Bh264-720

Story  6.5/10

So...like in most anime there is a major plot and a subplot, first of all - i didn't liked the major plot all this stuff with politics, the king, the girl, occultism and stuff looked extremely weak to me, i was not amused by it.

The subplots on the other hand was quite entertaining...pretty predictible and some of them underdeveloped, but overall much mor fun than the main plot.

Characters 7.5/10

Characters was fun...all except Victorica :Teeku: i know she suposed to be tsun but... she is... hmm...how should i put it....boring? She is not amazing and she is not awesome...she is just... plain and not interesting? Like i was comparing her to Sherlock but watching Sherlock was fun, he knew all the stuff too but the way he acted and done his researches was much MUCH more interesting to watch, so i would give Victorica a 4 as a character. Good thing the rest of the cast is quite good, MC is cliched af but thats okay :sachi:

Soundtrack 7/10

It was fitting, but overall i dont remember any of it :Teeku:

Art-style 7.5/10

Characters, buildings, details, city everything looks pretty good to me, so i guess it was okay :sachi:

Enjoyment 6.5/10

Oh boy... it was fun sometimes..but overall....mysteries are ez...the outcome is...uhm...felt rushed? Will totally not watch again :sachi: ..... but again..there is not much of anime i watched more than once :Teeku:

Overall 6.8/10

Do i wasted my time? Probably not. Was it the best animu i watched? Totally not :sachi:  It could have been better if..like... there was a solid counterpart to the "students" which would atleast make Victorica to make a mistake atleast once and the outcome would not be so random...if you want to end it with war then make us feel the upcoming war more often, make characters more relevant to the events leading to war, make MC to be ready for a war prior to it not lik "sorry, you gonna be departed" next episode "my life as a trainee" and the last episode "tadaima! Victorica!" HEPPAY END.... :amane:  ......... weak :jinpou: