Corpse Party: Blood Drive & Fatal Frame V (Hype -> Discussion)

Eclipsed

With the coming of October and Halloween coming up here are a couple of big-ish name horror games coming out 

Hype!@# 

Corpse Party: Blood Drive

KMQmwmJ.png

Corpse Party:Blood Drive is the third and final entry(?)  in the Heavenly Host Elementary saga and will release on October 13th in NA (EU unknown) for the PS Vita

• The physical "Ever After" edition will come with 2 bonus OST CDs (Book of Shadows + Blood Drive) and a "Dying Art" art book (supposedly 100 pages)
  • Over on Playstation Store, until October 13th you can get Corpse Party: Blood Covered & Corpse Party: Book of Shadows for 50% off ($10.00 each)

Game Trailer(s)

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Blackwater

A6nrH5t.png

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Blackwater is the fifth entry in the Fatal Frame series and will release digitally & only digitally in Nintendo's eshop on October 22nd for the Wii U in NA

• For EU however, there will also be a limited edition physical release on October 30th which includes a double-sided poster, an art book, four Spirit Photographs, and a SteelBook cover. Link

Game Trailer(s)

EN

JP

~~

You guys already know I like Corpsy Platoon so yeah I hope those of you who also plan on picking up the game can party-harty w/ me in the eventual discussion thread I'll make when it comes out ^_^

As for Fatal Frame... I kinda stopped paying attention to the series after Nintendo's hijacking of the franchise and keeping Fatal Frame IV exclusive to Japan, so I was pretty surprised to hear that Fatal Frame V already came out. Last year.

Anyway all I have to say about FF is: goddamn they're really making them female protagonists hotter each game ._.   :kosame:

Scary just got sexy?!

zgUwHru.gif

#Boob physics

Man, it's been too long since I played the first two Corpse Party titles. I'm gonna have to find a good recap video to get myself back up to speed on the characters, not to mention all the new plot elements they threw in at the end of Book of Shadows.

Marvelous released some info about the Blood Drive art book and soundtrack CDs, if anyone's interested. There's also a video with 18 minutes of gameplay. http://corpseparty.eu/updates/

(from Heavenly Host edition of the game):

"Two Pin-Jack Figurines of Ayumi and Yuka! What’s special about these figurines is, in true Corpse Party manner, you can decapitate them and place their severed heads into a 3.55mm jack port (hence the name) to be adorned as a trophy!"

IMG_20150921_112108-300x300.jpg

ROFLMAO

~~

Artbook details:

• 110 pages, perfect style binding
  • 7.25 inches wide by 5.25 inches tall
  • I'm guessing most of the art will just be CGs from the game