METAL GEAR RISING IS COMING TO PC

eclipsezero

Forgive the caps, BUT GOD DAMN EXCITEMENT THROUGH THE FUCKING ROOF AND BEYOND THE UNIVERSE AND PARALLEL DIMENSIONS:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=558818

Plus Lords of Shadow is also coming to PC, though you peeps already know that probably.

Now all we need is mainline MGS on PC and other JP series like SMT.

DO IT ATLUS, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO D:

Well, I played on PS3 and I've got to say it is a pretty awesome game. A little short, but it will take a long time to do all the VR missions and clearing all the dificulty levels (I've only done the latter, VR is fucking insane). Great OST btw.

Now all we need is mainline MGS on PC and other JP series like SMT.

DO IT ATLUS, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO D:

That will never happen. Atlus would more than likely move everything over to handheld as thats what sells best in Japan. As for MGR heading to PC, I'll say it does bode well for MGS5 to possible hit PC as well (maybe even the legacy collection?)

That will never happen. Atlus would more than likely move everything over to handheld as thats what sells best in Japan. As for MGR heading to PC, I'll say it does bode well for MGS5 to possible hit PC as well (maybe even the legacy collection?)

welp, still gonna hope for it, Ghostlight is after all known for bringing over SMT titles :C Plus until like over a year ago there was literally no hope of any other JP titles coming to PC so yeah.

And holy crap, would be awesome as hell to have the legacy collection on PC <3 DO FREAKING WANT.