Dare you tell your most embarrassing moment in your life

GLM4475

I don't know

Probably my first sexual experience, went in practically blind and ended up choosing the wrong hole

mfw

R5g9mkU.jpg

She then proceeded to kick my ass and my step dad ended up walking in asking what was going on, which just happened to be before we could get dressed again

Needless to say, things were awkward for a while

Went to a bar with my brother on the day of some big football (soccer) event in 2014. Big is an understatement, as the streets of Bergen were completely full.

Around midnight, we're already sharing a table with 2 other groups of people. A third pulls up right next to me with their own chairs. I don't really pay attention to them, and then me and one of the others start arm wrestling. Not 30 seconds later, the girl from the third group who sat on a chair next to me climbs on my lap and starts grinding under the guise of wanting to participate in arm wrestling.

She's wearing a mini skirt and stockings. She guides my hand down her inner thigh. I have no idea if she's in a relationship with any of the men in her group. Fuck it, I roll with it and start feeling her up. Not 10 minutes later, we're banging in a crowded hallway to the bathrooms. Some people notice and do the usual bro cheering, while the rest are doing their own thing.

Tell her to go on ahead while I get another beer. When I return to the table, I find out that she was inded in a relationship with the guy sitting a few feet away from me. I don't know if they had an open relationship or what, but he never spoke up. They were both 18, not even out of upper secondary school (I think this is only a thing in Scandinavia. Americans would likely still call it high school), whereas I was turning 25.

Not being able to take the awkwardness, I chug my beer and leave on my own. True story.