onomatope*'s lastest title - Kyuuketsuki no Libra - is coming to Steam

Satsuki

On 1/13/2016 at 7:46 AM, jetpack003 said:

It looks like Mangagamer is also supporting this Kickstarter as well.

Plus you get a freebie if you do pledge with them.

14 hours ago, Decay said:

Huh, apparently MangaGamer is a pretty good partner if you want to get the word out. That promo was way more effective than I would have imagined.

I heard about this, but never saw the email. Lost in the spam folder and wiped, maybe?

Anything big I missed out on?

6 minutes ago, Daverost said:

I heard about this, but never saw the email. Lost in the spam folder and wiped, maybe?

You probably had your MangaGamer account settings set to tell them to not email you their newsletter.  If you spent $35+ (I think that was it) and used the code they provided, I'm pretty sure you got a digital shikishi of Aoi and were entered to win some double-sided dakis.

4 minutes ago, Daverost said:

"If you back Libra of the Vampire Princess for $35 or more, you will get a digital skikishi of Aoi (vampire hunter) and a chance to win a double-sided pillow cover (choose your favourite from 5 girls)"

Is what it says in the e-mail. I'm not sure if the shikishi is signed or not but they didn't mention anything from it so I guess not.

1 minute ago, Daverost said:

Yeah, I just checked and I had turned it off.

Shame. I have the one for Denpasoft's digital Iris shikishi and I pledged more than that amount, but... Oh well. Lesson learned and it's back on.

Try contacting their support people or shoot them a message on Twitter, if you really want it.  I doubt they'd refuse, and it can't hurt.

There should be a way to choose which opening you want.  I'd imagine a lot of people would be quite irritated if it replaced the original and there was no way to get rid of it.  I'm guessing either it'll be a toggle between the Japanese and English version or it'll show up in some part of the menu, like in extras or something.

The backer poll is slanting pretty severely toward the Aoi/Lycoris episode...

Edit: lol... sad though.  The 'past' parts were actually covered pretty well in the main VN, so I honestly don't see where any important new points could be added in a Lycoris/Aoi before story.  I'm interested in an Iris after-story because of the events in the Mary ending.