onomatope*'s lastest title - Kyuuketsuki no Libra - is coming to Steam

Satsuki

almost 50% wohoooo ^_^, probably it will reach 80k in the next 2 weeks and the rest in the last one or so.

I have a feeling this last half is going to be tight, at least based in the current pace. Though I still have high hopes, and suspect things to pick up a decent amount once people recover from Xmas shopping. Esp. from people that live paycheck-to-paycheck.

Still, now would be a good time for me to win a huge lottery and fund it all myself. :sachi:

almost 50% wohoooo ^_^, probably it will reach 80k in the next 2 weeks and the rest in the last one or so.

I have a feeling this last half is going to be tight, at least based in the current pace. Though I still have high hopes, and suspect things to pick up a decent amount once people recover from Xmas shopping. Esp. from people that live paycheck-to-paycheck.

Still, now would be a good time for me to win a huge lottery and fund it all myself. :sachi:

you can kinda guess if it is not gonna make it just by looking on how much money it did at this point, 30k by now and you can say it wont make it for sure. 

Almost half of the money right now and they are still pledging that gives you a little idea on how it's going to end, this is not 100% accurate but im confidente of what im saying on my experience of backing projects for many years now.

libra

https://www.kicktraq.com/projects/mikandijapan/libra-of-the-vampire-princess-visual-novel-english/

Now compare it to this big projects that failed:

https://www.kicktraq.com/projects/617502838/shadow-of-the-eternals-0/

https://www.kicktraq.com/projects/g3studios/deathfire-ruins-of-nethermore/

EDIT: 50% wohoooooooo

WOW! Alodia is gorgeous :wub:

Thanks for mentioning both of them. I'll pass this along to James-san.

Yeah she's possibly the best cosplayer I've ever seen. I really fell in love with her Gogo Tamago cosplay from Big Hero 6. Look at this striking resemblance!

B1qlczrCYAAEPoz.jpg

Other honorable mentions include Jessica Nigri, Yaya Han, and Stella Chuu. You can check out their facebook for some cosplay samples. Sorry I'm a big fan of cosplayers because I'm a photographer during conventions.

CXSQvINW8AAWNgs.jpg

Not sure if anyone else caught the update hehe (see image above). Pledges have been picking up again, spirits are high, and some backers are reaching into the hard-to-get-at places to spread the word about Libra. If there's any other places you might suggest or know of, please let us know. We've been trying hard (you should see our contacts list), but some places just don't respond. :D

For our New Year Celebration, starting December 30th (N. America Time) we'll be adding a new reward/tier each day until January 1st. Some of these rewards will be super limited, by the way. o.O

Please keep an eye out on our updates page for these announcements. 

@Cerulean That cosplay is pretty insane. She looks even better than the character (imho). Woah! :wub:

See everyone very soon! <3

PS: Does anyone ever see the Easter Eggs I leave in our banners?

I dont know if its me being bad at searching or if its actually not there, but I could not find any info on what release this will be in the FAQ. Is it all ages with cut content, or will it be 18+? Or both?

By the way, gratz on 50%! Looking good :sachi:

The release will be a complete game, suitable for Steam and general audience. A FREE patch will be hosted by MiKandi USA that patches in the 18+ content. An "erotic" expansion if you will. Thanks for asking and your support ;-)

I dont know if its me being bad at searching or if its actually not there, but I could not find any info on what release this will be in the FAQ. Is it all ages with cut content, or will it be 18+? Or both?

By the way, gratz on 50%! Looking good :sachi:

All-ages with a released patch to put the cut content back in. 

CXSQvINW8AAWNgs.jpg

Not sure if anyone else caught the update hehe (see image above). Pledges have been picking up again, spirits are high, and some backers are reaching into the hard-to-get-at places to spread the word about Libra. If there's any other places you might suggest or know of, please let us know. We've been trying hard (you should see our contacts list), but some places just don't respond. :D

For our New Year Celebration, starting December 30th (N. America Time) we'll be adding a new reward/tier each day until January 1st. Some of these rewards will be super limited, by the way. o.O

@Cerulean That cosplay is pretty insane. She looks even better than the character (imho). Woah! :wub:

Now that you brought that up I do :P she is like waldo xD (a really charming and cute waldo)

Edited by Deep Blue

CXSQvINW8AAWNgs.jpg

Now that you brought that up I do :P she is like waldo xD (a really charming and cute waldo)

Now, whether I personally like Iris or not, it's clear that she, in some way shape or form, has been haunting me. It's kind of scary. o.O LOL

Hello Everyone!

Today we are revealing a batch of rewards that will go live tomorrow. The decision was made to show them first, and allow a little more time for the word to spread. 

NOTE: These "shikishi" rewards are LIMITED, and may go quickly, so please be on the lookout for when they're available in our Kickstarter reward/tier section.

We plan to have these ready between 12:00 - 13:00 EST, December 31st

VkHTxUU.jpgtC8jR1S.jpgagRj2M8.jpg31GZ64Y.jpg

HMgvMt8.jpg4vsTHBW.jpgGmS9h96.jpgqCzDZnz.jpg

"LUV 4 U!"

Jonathan, MiKandi Japan

PS: The official announcement can be found at our Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mikandijapan/libra-of-the-vampire-princess-visual-novel-english/posts/1455541

Edited by MiKandi Japan
updated time to 12:00 - 13:00 EST

Happy New Year!

Today: The 4 new limited rewards were sold out within 15 minutes. (wha-wha-wha-WHAT?!?!)

Tomorrow: We have planned... (Creepy) Iris Snuggle Blanket and Mari Wall Scroll/Tapestry Add-ons.

Official Update: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mikandijapan/libra-of-the-vampire-princess-visual-novel-english/posts/1456188

CXlHuqzWcAANb_E.jpgCXlHuo_WMAAjyUl.jpg

:wub:

Hope you are all enjoying your New Year Celebration!

See you soon!

20 minutes ago, jetpack003 said:

I have come from the future to inform you that Libra will be getting some new tiers and a 100k pledge soon.

Wait, a pledge that pushes the KS over 100k, or a 100k pledge? Either is cool, but one is way better. :sachi:

EDIT: Speaking of which, Libra over 100k now :D let's see if we can scrape up that last 25k!