Read a real book?!?

Hayashi

Well it is probably the same if you are a gamer. Why aren't you playing a board game/family game instead? It is the same with that mindset. But I would probably response in a self important or sarcastic way about something I know about him.

is there a board game that you can play alone? i have no friends and because of that i stick to computer games

VN is considered as a game for a reason. (Leaving kinetics aside), you're able to interact with/make some decisions/define the plot or the outcome of the story. If a real book could somehow emits sounds of BGMs, SEs, voices, able to play videos, or I have to fiddle with some parts of it to progress through the story, I won't read VNs.

VN is considered as a game for a reason. (Leaving kinetics aside), you're able to interact with/make some decisions/define the plot or the outcome of the story. If a real book could somehow emits sounds of BGMs, SEs, voices, able to play videos, or I have to fiddle with some parts of it to progress through the story, I won't read VNs.

At least he didn't ask while you were coming across a H-Scene.

and I would've honestly just punched him, or, ask to see the book that person is reading..or one close by, and smack him over the head with it and say "books have too many purposes!"

... I don't have any friends, this is partly why.

I generally avoid playing VNs with h-content in public... I did play Dies Irae in the cafeteria of my university between classes a few years back... I converted three people to the faith at that point, though I'm apparently their only pipeline to their addiction.