Read a real book?!?

Hayashi

Was reading some G-String today during my free period in school,and then one of my friends came over and asked me what I was doing. And the conversation was something like this....

Friend: What you doing bro?

Me: Reading a VN

Friend: Whats a VN?

Me: Visual Novel. Plus a bunch of explanation on what a VN can offer and what they actually are.

And then expect the unexpected answer l0l....

Friend: Oh alright why not go read a real book faggit.

Left me speechless, ignored then continued on my reading. :D

Seriously though, how would you guys react if you were faced with a similar situation?

I'd either

a) quietly stew for a bit and then drop a hella sore burn next time I see them reading (probably about the book they've got, the very practice of reading, their mum etc.)

OR

b) Hastily defend my reading of it, before making the point that I read actual books as well, all the while making an awful job of eye contact and speaking because it's some kind of confrontation (which is the way more likely response, if I'm honest).

I dont go reading visual novels in public because we got righteous transient a******* everywhere who believe there is only 1 way to do things.

At least my VN novels are a better love story than your Twilight and have better sex scenes than your 50 Shades of Grey.

I dont go reading visual novels in public because we got righteous transient a******* everywhere who believe there is only 1 way to do things.

At least my VN novels are a better love story than your Twilight and have better sex scenes than your 50 Shades of Grey.

50 Shades of Gay* xD

What count as 'real book' exactly? Something that you can hold and have paper in it? :huh:

Also a reader who enjoy reading wouldn't give a damn whether the thing that s/he read count as book or not cause they would actually focus on the content of the thing they read :P

I Would not be shocked and tell them like this

Me: I like to read VN, so Why not try to read VN, VN are much better than books

Friend: Its VN that intressing, mabey I shall try to read VN

Me: Yes do that and Which you dont like to read VN, you can read books but I'm going to read VN instand for books

I Would say something like that and try to Get my friend intressert in VN, its he/she not intresset I VN, he/she can just read books and I'm reading VN

I hope this was on purpose  :sachi: