I'm having problems re-installing School Days HQ on my laptop.

Equ3strianGam3r

I have a Dell Inspiron mini laptop and I use to have Windows 7 32-bit installed on it and I was able to play School Days HQ on it but then I got an error message about a directx component missing. I'm afraid I don't remember which one it was so I upgraded the directx and it still didn't help with the game so I tried uninstalling the game without deleting my data and reinstalling it but now every time I try to reinstall the game it automatically just uninstalls it. I thought I would try again now that I have Windows 10 and it's doing the same thing. I don't know if it's because I downloaded a torrent of the game but I do own an actual hardcopy of the game but my laptop doesn't have a disc drive. I just really wanted to play through this and finish it with Shiny Days releasing if anybody could help me with this strange problem. I've never had anything happen like this with any other game.

I unfortunately have no idea how to post screenshots because I'm an idiot when it comes to things like that. However I did do some searching online and found something about problems with directx and the file sounded like what I experienced the directx.direct3d.dll file was corrupted somehow and after that the game wouldn't work. So I tried fixing directx first and was still getting the error so then I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. That leads us to now, I haven't been able to reinstall the game at all when I try to run the installer it just jumps straight to the uninstaller and asks if I want to keep my save data. I'm sorry if I wasn't very clear before I've just never seen this happen before and it's really upsetting.

I unfortunately have no idea how to post screenshots because I'm an idiot when it comes to things like that. However I did do some searching online and found something about problems with directx and the file sounded like what I experienced the directx.direct3d.dll file was corrupted somehow and after that the game wouldn't work. So I tried fixing directx first and was still getting the error so then I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. That leads us to now, I haven't been able to reinstall the game at all when I try to run the installer it just jumps straight to the uninstaller and asks if I want to keep my save data. I'm sorry if I wasn't very clear before I've just never seen this happen before and it's really upsetting.

When it comes to fixing the directx I'm not 100% sure if it was ever fixed on this error or not it still happened on this game when I upgraded to Directx 10 it on Windows 7 that's when I tried to reinstall the game the first time and the problem first happened. Now that I've upgraded to Windows 10 I have Directx 11, so I kind of just assumed that everything was good to go. I thought that I would try and install the game again but it still won't let me do it. I'm sorry I'm such a moron when it comes to things like this but I really never had any experiences like this before I always just installed the games and they worked.

Dude, I'm just as frustrated as you that I can't help you without any specific details or screenshots. Have you read the FAQ of this game? Are you sure your problem is directx-related? Have you made sure that your computer fulfill the game requirements?