Yosuga no Sora, Worth playing if you alrdy watched the anime?

Dergonu

so like the title says, I just finished watching Yosuga no Sora, and I very much enjoyed it. But I realized pretty early that it was based off a visual novel, seeing as it used "Fin" at the end of the apperant routes in the series, and now I kind of regret watching it, as I would have rather played the VN. So, question, is the visual novel essentially the same story wise, or is it still worth playing, even if you have watched the anime?

I did this with Grisaia no Kajitsu, but the thing about that one is that the anime is very different and drasticly shorter than the VN. I don´t know if that is the case about this one.

Thanks in advance!

Haha, alright. Thanks. Is there like, more "plot" / info / a longer route in the Sora x Haru route compared to the anime? That would primarily be what I would want tbh. Felt like 3 episodes for Sora was way too short.

I mean, I guess they do more of a build-up and go into more detail? In particular, about their past, but... I don't feel like you're missing much plot-wise. If you watched the anime, then what you see is pretty much what you get. But still man, the sex. Unf.

I mean, I guess they do more of a build-up and go into more detail? In particular, about their past, but... I don't feel like you're missing much plot-wise. If you watched the anime, then what you see is pretty much what you get. But still man, the sex. Unf

Ah ok, great.

Haha, well guess that part makes it worth it in itself.

Thanks for the replies, think I will give it a go then. For scientific purposes, of course.

If you already watched the anime, chances are you won't like the VN too much, why? Simple. The VN is more tame and has a buttload less drama than the anime, several scenes are lighter and fluffier and the general tone of the game is more lax. The anime is borderline soap opera-ish so if you prefer the vibe you got from the anime, the VN will certainly feel underwhelming at parts. (for example, those "caucht in the act" scenes in the anime? Yeah, none of that happens in the VN.) 

If you already watched the anime, chances are you won't like the VN too much, why? Simple. The VN is more tame and has a buttload less drama than the anime, several scenes are lighter and fluffier and the general tone of the game is more lax. The anime is borderline soap opera-ish so if you prefer the vibe you got from the anime, the VN will certainly feel underwhelming at parts. (for example, those "caucht in the act" scenes in the anime? Yeah, none of that happens in the VN.) 

Thank you for the reply. This actually made me want to play it a little more xD To be honest, I like lighter visual novels quite a lot when they are romances. Things like Grisaia with drama around every corner in the routes is of course awesome but also very mentally exhausting. I liked the anime more for the relationships between the chracters and the characters themselves more than the drama. So thank you, although your comment had kind of the oposite effect of what it seems you intended, I appriciate it :P