Recent miko kitsune heroine VN, Tenkiame

bronx819

19 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

Scrubbed everything related to the earlier argument.  Please don't derail for two whole pages  :vinty:

I typically don't do this, but I'm quite displeased with this sort of moderation at the moment and it's not the first time, either.

There was no need to purge. Everyone apologized and you actually did remove an important part of the discussion which was related to the whole topic, including my subsequent post. I'd actually prefer it to be left as it was, people oughta learn something from it. It's one of the points of having a civilized discussion in the first place.

Edited by Narcosis

I'm not a big fan of this type of moderation, especially after the fact instead of during the parts that could reasonably be called a flamewar.  But I think this was a pretty clear-cut case where something needed to be done.  The discussion dwarfed the original topic.

I'm much more annoyed over the mods killing that silly nukige thread.  They took a thread that basically existed for the purpose of goofing off and generating discussion, and which in fact was the most active thread the board had seen for weeks, and killed it.  Boggles my mind.

On 1/11/2018 at 5:30 AM, Nier said:

Cherry Kiss Games should have released this instead of Wild Romance.

They have access to Norn games.  This isn't a Norn game.  If they could, I'd love for them to work on it.  But they have to work with what they've got until they can build up their reputation a little bit and start looking for other deals.

Edited by Nandemonai

24 minutes ago, Nandemonai said:

I'm much more annoyed over the mods killing that silly nukige thread.  They took a thread that basically existed for the purpose of goofing off and generating discussion, and which in fact was the most active thread the board had seen for weeks, and killed it.  Boggles my mind.

I know, the crew got very sad (srsly), we had to move to PM, so we are goofing off there now. xoI

That Nukige thread was gold, it was obviously going to have derail.

But shit happens, not gonna get mad at it. (tou I agree with your point)

Edited by Guest

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2018 at 1:36 AM, Narcosis said:

It's been a while, guys and gals.

I don't want to needlessly instigate anyone's hopes, but I'm here to say Tenkiame has been finally picked up for early pre-translation work!

TL&DR Your prayers have been heard :holo:

tenkiame_entl_spreadsheet_01.png

There is no rough estimate as of now and we're not planning to make any for the meanwhile. TL&DR It'll be finished, when it's done™.

We're planning to translate the trial version first. Trial version covers prologue and common route; there are no h-scenes.

We want to keep this as low-key as possible for now. We believe it's better to surprise people with sudden releases, instead of promoting the TL for months, just to unexpectedly drop it afterwards. We'll probably post more info here afterwards; it's high likely we might try to put up some simple website for the project, or at least a dedicated thread on the forums, but those will come with more concrete information.

Cheers~

I'm late cause I kinda forgot fuwa existed after it went down for a while and holidays are busy but FUCK YEAH I'm ecstatic! I'll keep an eye out for the thread/site, best of luck Narc :meguface:

• 1 month later...
On 31.01.2018 at 8:58 AM, bronx819 said:

I'm late cause I kinda forgot fuwa existed after it went down for a while and holidays are busy but FUCK YEAH I'm ecstatic! I'll keep an eye out for the thread/site, best of luck Narc :meguface:

ACTION IS COMING :Chocola:

A small update of sorts: We're roughly at 65-75% translated for the common route. If things go well, we'll have the trial version ready just in time for late spring/summer.

Edited by Narcosis

7 minutes ago, Narcosis said:

ACTION IS COMING :Chocola:

A small update of sorts: We're roughly at 65-75% translated for the common route. If things go well, we'll have the trial version ready just in time for late spring/summer.

Thank you very, very much.

I was instant like this game and do japdiving even without understanding much, but these news are simply wonderful.