Jump to content
Funyarinpa

Fuwa Official Flash Sale/ Limited Time Offer Thread

Recommended Posts

Play games of either faction in the event, and earn free select Steam games in each 48 hour round of battles:

Round 1
Golden Axe
Hell Yeah!
Jetset Radio
Round 2
Streets of Rage 2
Binary Domain
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Round 3
Gunstar Heroes
Renegade Ops
Viking: Battle for Asgard

participate by playing one of the following games:
Total War Attila
Company of Heros 2
Dawn of War 2
there will be three 48 hour rounds of competition where all three game communities face off against each other. The community that sees the highest increase in in-game activity (for CoH2 this means auto-match games played) based on average game activity wins the round.
http://www.makewarnotlove.com/results.php
http://www.companyofheroes.com/blog/2016/02/01/make-war-not-love-3-a-bloody-valentine
http://store.steampowered.com/sale/makewarnotlove3

How do I claim the prize bundle at the end of each round?

Check out www.makewarnotlove.com for the prizes after each round is over.
the prize games will be available for free to anyone for a limited time.
your participation will shape Which games are awarded.

Extracted from:
http://whosgamingnow.net/discussion/4840/make-war-not-love-3-steam-event/p1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Might get a 10$ card to get Hatoful Boyfriend and perhaps Velocity Ultra or something on the side 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Yeah, that makes the Arland Trilogy the cheapest its been since Golden Week of last year (which was also the only time they ever went on sale according to psprices, damn exclusives, meanwhile Nep games go on sale every month for 5 bucks)

"damn exclusives"

Good thing there's very few of them on Vita :F (I kid, I kid) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/17/2015 at 11:12 PM, Funyarinpa said:

Holy shit,  looking back on it this was a turning point for me

 

Btw, there are some really good 2K and Square Enix deals over at US PSN. They apparently will be lasting a week. I'll have to procure 10$ from somewhere- I really want FF6 and Chrono Trigger. 

 

Can't do much better than Bioshock Infinite for below 10$ for a stellar shooter. Check if the first two Bioshocks are on sale as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

I'll have to procure 10$ from somewhere- I really want FF6 and Chrono Trigger.

That, sir, is a damn good use of $10.

I think I spent $70 on Chrono Trigger when it released, and with inflation you can probably double that. And even that was a steal, in retrospect, given how I still feel about it today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

That, sir, is a damn good use of $10.

I think I spent $70 on Chrono Trigger when it released, and with inflation you can probably double that. And even that was a steal, in retrospect, given how I still feel about it today.

I know (even if it is the loading-issues PSX versions), the last time I spent 10 dollars on a JRPG changed my life 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like Supergiant is having an anniversary sale for a couple of their games. I haven't heard of Bastion or Transistor until now, but they seem promising. Would anyone mind sharing their opinion on these games before I decide to buy em?

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/super_giant/?snr=1_41_4__42

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Looks like Supergiant is having an anniversary sale for a couple of their games. I haven't heard of Bastion or Transistor until now, but they seem promising. Would anyone mind sharing their opinion on these games before I decide to buy em?

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/super_giant/?snr=1_41_4__42

Bastion is amazing; don't hesitate, just get it. It's been long enough since I played it that it's hard to elaborate what I loved about it, but I did love it. I remember really distinctive narration, especially, and a unique setting.

I don't know why I haven't played Transistor yet, but I only hear good things about it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Bastion is amazing; don't hesitate, just get it. It's been long enough since I played it that it's hard to elaborate what I loved about it, but I did love it. I remember really distinctive narration, especially, and a unique setting.

I don't know why I haven't played Transistor yet, but I only hear good things about it.

Now's a good time to try it. :> 80% deals don't come that often.

I've gone ahead and bought them both. Thanks for the rec! ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×