Question regarding current Fuwanovel operation changes

Ren_X_Satou

I notice a certain operation changes of FuwaNovel.

Is been quite a while since i take a look on this site, therefore i did like to ask a few question that will likely be very familiar with all the people who always keep up with FuwaNovel updates or operations.

Question:

before this, i used to downlaod English - VN here. the format is a torrent file. 

It appear that now; Fuwanovel have change over to become a center of "Information to introduce and selling VN".

I am not sure about whether i am correct in my assumption, so I decide to post here to get some guidance from you.Thank you.

I'm not gonna read the post, but I can already guess that it has something to do with torrents  :makina:

If that's the case, then long story short - here at Fuwa we do not post torrents, we do not talk about torrents, and we do not have torrents. Instead, we eat torrents for breakfast. I certainly hope that you did not see this site as merely a convenient download site, because there is much more to it than that. Fuwa is a community, and as such, I do hope that you stick around and weeb it out with fellow VN nerds before you go.

I'm not gonna read the post, but I can already guess that it has something to do with torrents  :makina:

If that's the case, then long story short - here at Fuwa we do not post torrents, we do not talk about torrents, and we do not have torrents. Instead, we eat torrents for breakfast. I certainly hope that you did not see this site as merely a convenient download site, because there is much more to it than that. Fuwa is a community, and as such, I do hope that you stick around and weeb it out with fellow VN nerds before you go.

Fuwanovel is just 1 website. Even though there aren't any more illegal downloading/torrenting/pirating around here anymore, the piracy is as vast as the stars in the midnight sky and you will find a good source of it if you look hard enough.

But if you're here to discuss about visual novels with connoisseurs, then you came to the right place.