In all VNs: Who is your favourite charachter? what is your favourite route?

MikeY91

I only played a few VNs so far so i can't really say i came across a character who really stood out as special, but out of the heroines i played i liked Hanako in Katawa Shoujo, the reason you ask? well i just found her very sweet  :wub: 

for my favorite route so far: it would be Miki's route in Cross Channel, why?

Well maybe because during her route my mind was blown by her development, first she was introduced to be the typical nice heroine who is casually being sexually harassed by Taichi. then...

we find out that she was actually aware of the time repeating phenomena, and she was actually adapting by living inside the hokora during the time reset period.

the way Miki has developed really caught my interest, also the fact that she was all along helping Taichi to control his condition was really admirable.

looking forward to know your favorite characters and routes. 8)

Suzu (who would've thunk?), from Ayakashibito, the mix of maturity, immaturity, compassion (for the mc, anyway, heh), and her protective nature all really stand out strong to me. That, and she's too cute to ignore. :)

Favorite route...that's a tough one...

Think I'll cheat and just list the three that are most memorable, or had the largest impact on me:

Touko - Ayakashibito. Drew out the most emotion from me, and went in a fairly unique direction.

Heavens Feel - Fate/Stay Night. Can't explain without starting a huge debate on ethics and values, lol...

Sora - Yosuga no Sora. While romanticized, still one of the most serious portrayals of brother/sister incest - Dramatic and thought provoking, gives you a chance to "think outside the box".

Suzu (who would've thunk?), from Ayakashibito, the mix of maturity, immaturity, compassion (for the mc, anyway, heh), and her protective nature all really stand out strong to me. That, and she's too cute to ignore. :)

Favorite route...that's a tough one...

Think I'll cheat and just list the three that are most memorable, or had the largest impact on me:

Touko - Ayakashibito. Drew out the most emotion from me, and went in a fairly unique direction.

Heavens Feel - Fate/Stay Night. Can't get explain without starting a huge debate on ethics and values, lol...

Sora - Yosuga no Sora. While romanticized, still one of the most serious portrayals of brother/sister incest - Dramatic and thought provoking, gives you a chance to "think outside the box".

nice, is would you recommend Yosuga no Sora? or just that  route?

My choice should be brutally obvious given I translated ToHeart2 for this very reason...

Lucy Maria Misora from To Heart 2

I was intrigued, I laughed, I winced, I cried, I fell for her, I was satisfied.

I was going to put a much longer post, but I know this is more a matter of taste so there's no real point trying to explain it.

It's kinda generic, but I'm gonna have to go with Michiru from Grisaia no Kajitsu. It's my first route of the first VN I've ever read. On top of the nostalgic value and my love for tsundere (in this case pseudo-tsundere), I really enjoy her route and solving her problem was very satisfying for some reason.

I'm not sure if I have an all-time favorite Since I usually just read through one VN, finish who I want, and then go on to another. But I have played some routes twice or more just because I liked them.

Hinaori Kagome from Comyu,

Usami from G Senjo no Maou ( I just really liked the whole story with hers), & for

Majikoi! - Yukie, Wanko, & the S-Long Storyline with Youth vs. Old for Benkei & Seiso (Once A-1 is translated I'm going thru Benkei's route again, and right now, re-going thru Seiso's in A-2)

Some things I'm just waiting for an English translation (since it can be a pain with the translator) Like Grisia no Rakuen? I think...for Kazuki's story, and some Muv Luv/Rumbling Hearts stuff.

Favorite Route is a tie between Kirari from Kira☆Kira and Komomo from Hoshimemo. The first perfectly nailed and executed a hard tone shift with unparalled brilliance and the latter one is just really enjoyable (I think that I've read it 3 or 4 times by now).

My favorite Visual Novel character is obviously this guy right here:

panterbell3nj24.png

Favorite male character : Okabe Rintarou (Steins;Gate) ; Morita Kenichi (Sharin no Kuni)

Favorite female character : Miyako (MajiKoi) ; Sion (Eden*) ; Chie (Kira☆Kira) ; Rin (Fate/Stay Night)

Favorite routes : Touko (Ayakashibito) ; Chihiro's part (Ef - part two) ; Aeka & Miyuki (Yume Miru Kusuri) ; Takako (Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru)