Magnified Mystery Game - Mystery Month Activity #1

OriginalRen

6kxQ5PA.jpg

It's time for a magnified mystery identification game of epic proportions, featuring the crew from Milky Holmes! Grab hold of your magnifying glasses and help Sheryl and the gang identify the following characters. Put on those thinking caps and work together as a team. Success in 3 rounds of this game will lead you to a new activity during mystery month!

Rules: Identify the following characters by posting them in this thread. I did my very best to make it so the images can't be reverse searched on the internet, but I can't promise it worked out perfectly. Work together as a team of forum members and figure them all out! If you can get all 16 I'll add another round with a new theme. If you can identify all of the characters in all 3 rounds (48 in total), another fun activity will be posted during mystery month!

Good luck, and remember to have fun. Try not to cheat! ;)

Link to the official mystery month thread: /topic/11665-fuwanovel-mystery-month-official-thread">

Round 1 - The Ladies:

r5QFjmY.png

Oh, if you want to submit answers, just put it in bold lettering. There are no penalties for guessing, it's just meant to be fun. For every name that is listed in bold in this thread, I will add the most recently posted answer to a list. Once the list is complete, I will tell you what you got right and wrong as a team. You can then edit answers as need be. No time limit, just have fun.

8. Lucina from Fire Emblem ...i think? The emblem in the clothes kinda match

13. Nyaruko from Haiyore! Nyaruko-san   just because of that Silver Hair and ridiculous ahoge

Ninja'ed by Nosebleed :P

Edited by Jade