Kamiori Alchemist Meister cannot start a new game.

Rikterson

So I've tried numerous different ways to get this game running and I can't seem to progress past the new game button. No mater which option I select I just get the message of ARCGameEngine stopped working.  I'm running it on Windows 10. I've tried a no install full package and got this error initially I then tried using an iso and ended up with the same issue after installing everything in the orders listed by the documents included. I've searched for other topics and tried some of the solutions there but none of them seem to have the issue I have. I am already on a Japanesse locale and I am running it as an administrator.

You may need to make sure Japanese Supplemental Fonts are installed. The freezing/crashing issues is possibly due to the Japanese Supplemental Fonts not being installed since they are not installed by default on Windows 10 and the game will crash if they are either not installed or are corrupted.

kSI1Him.png