Them's Fightin' Herds crowdfunding started

TexasDice

ef9ot5yzxfl0blpkhwid.png

Indiegogo link

Development Team Website

Them's Fighting Herds is a fighting game, which started out as a My Little Pony fangame. Due it's increase in popularity and trending, the project was taken down by Hasbro in a copyright lawsuit.

However, instead of dropping everything, Lauren Faust, producer and creator of famous Cartoon Shows like Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home for imaginary friends and My Little Pony, joined the development team to create something new and original out of the previously build assets and ideas.

So what exactly do we have at hand here?

Them's Fighting Herds is a 2D fighting game (akin to Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat) about hoofed animals beating the crap out of each other. It's going to use the simple 4 Button system (similar to King of Fighters, BlazBlue or Marvel VS Capcom) and features dynamic stage music, (which changes with the characters select and their current health,) a visual lobby to interact with other players and of course, online play in form of ranked and unranked matches

So, if you like cartoons and/or fighting games, check out the crowdfund at Indiegogo for more information.  

Them's Fighting Herds is a fighting game, which started out as a My Little Pony fangame. Due it's increase in popularity and trending, the project was taken down by Hasbro in a copyright lawsuit.

However, instead of dropping everything, Lauren Faust, producer and creator of famous Cartoon Shows like Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home for imaginary friends and My Little Pony, joined the development team to create something new and original out of the previously build assets and ideas.

That's actually some nifty backstory 

The game itself looks like something I'd play with my friends on a drunk night for some laughs  :P