PS Vita

Eclipsed

1 hour ago, Fred the Barber said:

Literally me. I ran out of space on my 16GB (I think) card yesterday and had to delete a cute grill or two. I blame you. I should buy a bigger memory card, but do they even support transferring stuff? Muh saves.

Ye, the games you backup onto your PC with the Content Manager will include the save files for that game.

PS+ users are the ones who get the dedicated save-only backups, cuz greed

2 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Ye, the games you backup onto your PC with the Content Manager will include the save files for that game.

PS+ users are the ones who get the dedicated save-only backups, cuz greed

Good to know. I now kind of wish I'd done that before deleting Atelier Ayesha off my Vita to make room for more moe girls yesterday.

• 1 month later...

Downloaded three demos today. 

Xeodrifter- A bad Metroidivania. No mood, sense of setting or exploration (there is backtracking, but in a linear fashion). Shit OST, shittier controls. 

Odin Sphere- this demo went up today. Seems to be more of a temporary thing to me, so I recommend that you download it. It's a very fun 2D beat em up thing (v. close to Muramasa Rebirth and Dust: An Elysian Tail I suppose). On my radar. 

Fez- Despite thinking that Phil Fish is shitty, I must say I really liked what I played of it. Intuitive, fun, beautiful. High on my radar. Recommended! 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Apparently, the PSVita hack scene is getting veeeery interesting. Jack Sparrowing things is very close in the horizon, but right now I'm interested in Firmware 3.60 + Henkaku which will allow you to overclock the gpu from 166mhz to 222mhz which will supposedly improve framerates in many, many games

Which i need to try out right away, 'cuz galgun runs like shit atm ;-;