PS Vita

Eclipsed

So I splurged on Sony's commercial failure of a handheld console (<10mil sold compared to Nintendo 3DS's sexy >50m sold) in preparation for XSEED's localization of Corpse Party: Blood Drive which is to be released on Oct. 13th

Join in on the Blood Drive discussion thread! It was nohman...

Anyway, suggest me some games to play on this in the meantime ok!!

Persona 4 G

Persona 4 Dancing All Night (9 days til release)

Gravity Rush

Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus

Growlanser Wayfarer of Time (Not PS Vita game but you can buy it on PSN and play on Vita)

Danganronpa Series

Uncharted Golden Abyss

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F series

Deception IV Blood Ties

Monster Monpiece for glorious ecchi card game

Criminals Girl Invite Only

Soul Sacrifice

Conception II Children of Seven Stars

Murasama Rebirth

Disgaea series

Dungeon Travelers 2 

Then there is a whole bunch of indie games that are fun to play as well. 

English titles I buy physical when it's possible. Japanese titles, though, I buy digital except for collectors editions to save on shipping. I have a 8 GB card for english releases that I got with the Vita, though I'm going to buy a 32 GB card when I run out of space, and a 32 GB card for my japanese games.

Physical or digital is all a matter of preference I guess. However if you have the money and see yourself downloading a lot then 64Gb is pretty ideal. If not I would still reccomend at least going 32, I have 16GB and it's not enough.

Would also recommend hacking your vita so you can run PSP ISO's. There's a lot of games that aren't on the PSN store that are worth playing if you haven't got a PSP, or if you just want to use the second control stick to play them. If you got the fat vita the OLED also looks nice on PSP games.

Would also recommend hacking your vita so you can run PSP ISO's. There's a lot of games that aren't on the PSN store that are worth playing if you haven't got a PSP, or if you just want to use the second control stick to play them. If you got the fat vita the OLED also looks nice on PSP games.

OH BOY, HERE WE GO. (I'm the biggest Vita fanboy on Earth)

Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward- (get the US version if possible for the english dub which is stellar, also WHATEVER YOU DO, PLAY IT AFTER PLAYING 999 WHICH IS FOR THE DS), my favorite VN, amazing, just amazing, masterpiece, amazing plot, THEM PLOT TWISTS HOLY FUCK, PLAY IT

Danganronpa 1/2/Another Episode- The series easiest to spoil EVER, so just trust me that it's very stylish and wacky. A group of "ultimate" students, who are the very best at whatever they do in the country, are invited to join Hope's Peak Academy- the nation's best school. However, once the cast arrives they realize they have been abducted by a whimsical, robotic bear (Monokuma) and kept inside the school. The only way to escape is to kill a classmate and successfully pin it on someone else, consequently gaining your freedom as well as killing your classmates. Another Episode is a third person shooter spinoff, but the very premise is a huge DR1 spoiler so don't look it up AT ALL until you finish DR1. Don't watch trailers, they're usually very spoilery. There are "Class Trials" for gameplay, where you refute arguments and debate evidence to find out the killer.

Tearaway- The most creative 3D platformer in AGES. It's easy, and it's very charming. Makes WONDERFUL use of the Vita's features, including the back touchpad. Pretty short, but worthwhile.

Soul Sacrifice Delta- Expanded version of the first Soul Sacrifice. Amazing dark fantasy lore and fun gameplay. THAT LORE AND STORY THOUGH, I loathe Monster Hunter (SSD is very similar in gameplay) but man I love love love LOVE Soul Sacrifice.

Those are the ones I can personally vouch for.

Below are some other highly acclaimed Vita titles I have not played.

Persona 4 Golden

Tales Of Hearts R

Freedom Wars

Toukiden Kiwami

Besides those are INDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Thomas Was Alone

The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth

Hotline Miami

Terraria

I have a question myself, should i format my vita,deleting my psn account from vita and put it some vita isos so i can play most games(in my city i rarely find jrpg and i'm brike atm), most psn aren't worth on vita i think

i have ps4 and ps3 too

Zero Escape Virtue's Last Reward- (get the US version if possible for the english dub which is stellar, also WHATEVER YOU DO, PLAY IT AFTER PLAYING 999 WHICH IS FOR THE DS), my favorite VN, amazing, just amazing, masterpiece, amazing plot, THEM PLOT TWISTS HOLY FUCK, PLAY IT

Calm down, Funyarinpa. Calm down. :wahaha:

OH BOY, HERE WE GO. (I'm the biggest Vita fanboy on Earth)

Danganronpa 1/2/Another Episode- The series easiest to spoil EVER, so just trust me that it's very stylish and wacky. A group of "ultimate" students, who are the very best at whatever they do in the country, are invited to join Hope's Peak Academy- the nation's best school. However, once the cast arrives they realize they have been abducted by a whimsical, robotic bear (Monokuma) and kept inside the school. The only way to escape is to kill a classmate and successfully pin it on someone else, consequently gaining your freedom as well as killing your classmates. Another Episode is a third person shooter spinoff, but the very premise is a huge DR1 spoiler so don't look it up AT ALL until you finish DR1. Don't watch trailers, they're usually very spoilery. There are "Class Trials" for gameplay, where you refute arguments and debate evidence to find out the killer.

Tearaway- The most creative 3D platformer in AGES. It's easy, and it's very charming. Makes WONDERFUL use of the Vita's features, including the back touchpad. Pretty short, but worthwhile.

Soul Sacrifice Delta- Expanded version of the first Soul Sacrifice. Amazing dark fantasy lore and fun gameplay. THAT LORE AND STORY THOUGH, I loathe Monster Hunter (SSD is very similar in gameplay) but man I love love love LOVE Soul Sacrifice.

Those are the ones I can personally vouch for.

Below are some other highly acclaimed Vita titles I have not played.

Persona 4 Golden

Tales Of Hearts R

Freedom Wars

Toukiden Kiwami

Besides those are INDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Thomas Was Alone

The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth

Hotline Miami

Terraria

Vita isos aren't a thing, you can't pirate Vita games at this point. Don't delete your account or anything.