TexasDice

Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite heroine?

2. 2. Favorite route?

This poll is closed to new votes

Summary of Sango's Route:

KoiRizo - Word at War.

They did good on the drama, but the other stuffs are just waaay too rush. And seriously, go straight to H 5 minutes in-game time after the confession? Wow.

The weird disappearance of other characters also annoyed me. They literally just burned off their existence without explanation.

Sango's route is the shortest in terms of lines, but it felt way longer than Shiori's (in a bad way). The two big "conflict discussions" go on for so long, I almost lost the thread of the conversation halfway through. 

Still some really great scenes, but where as Shiori's route was great, this one is just fine. Unless the epilogue somehow blows me away. Cut some lines out of the big confrontation(s) and add an hour worth of lines to everything else.

Just started this and as someone who eats mostly Oatmeal, $1 yakisoba, spaghettios, & ramen; I relate with the MC extremely well. I joined a job because they treat me to lunch/supper every day that the manager is there & as long as it's some fast food place with wifi.

I don't really mind Umi that much...reading a couple spoilers makes it kinda crappy ending to be expected though...

and after the E-mote system of Pretty x Cation 2, I'm kind of glad there's not a frightening sense of realism in this.

What's the best way to go about the routes? People keep saying to go with Sango first but people say Umi. =P

I prefer my routes to be from worst to best and if there's a harem/true end, I save that for last. 

I don't see problem with those conversation though. I would rather feel annoyed if everything could be solved just by a small talk, like tons of other VNs are doing.

Oh god, I just read Sakura Swim Club yesterday. Don't remind me of those 10 dialogue "quickies" and dad approving of polygamy and bad academics.