Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort Discussion Thread

TexasDice

Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite heroine?

2. 2. Favorite route?

This poll is closed to new votes

Shiori is infinitely more bae than Umi.

Yeah I did feel bad for her on some routes especially during Riho's route when....

Riho comes over to Soutarou and Umi's room at night to have sex with Soutarou while Umi is asleep (crazy nympho ojousama). The next day Umi gets extremely pissed and throws Soutarou out of the room and tells him to never come back for being a pervert. She heard all the noises he was making while having sex with Riho. lol....

Got to the first h-scene in Umi's route. 

Holy Jesus, that was one of the fastest transitions from dating to banging in a non-nukige that I've seen in a while.  That drama was also extremely forced and paper thin.  Why the hell would you ask for help about your girlfriend being jealous?  At least Nagisa thought Soutarou was being an idiot and just laughed him off, otherwise I would have facepalmed twice as hard.  I did groan quite hard when he said he'd take up Riho's offer to look at her panties, though.  Who the hell does that when they're dating another girl, and right in front that girl to boot?

That said, this is pretty par for the course so far.  I'm hoping it gets better, though.  The art is pretty damn good, but I'll occasionally have an issue with one of the mouths.  A few of them look pretty weird, in my opinion.

Holy Jesus, that was one of the fastest transitions from dating to banging in a non-nukige that I've seen in a while.  That drama was also extremely forced and paper thin.  Why the hell would you ask for help about your girlfriend being jealous?  At least Nagisa thought Soutarou was being an idiot and just laughed him off, otherwise I would have facepalmed twice as hard.  I did groan quite hard when he said he'd take up Riho's offer to look at her panties, though.  Who the hell does that when they're dating another girl, and right in front that girl to boot?

That said, this is pretty par for the course so far.  I'm hoping it gets better, though.  The art is pretty damn good, but I'll occasionally have an issue with one of the mouths.  A few of them look pretty weird, in my opinion.

Heh, Soutarou actually is a true romantic idiot.  And that is exactly what I would have expected from him.  He never actually had any baseline for dating experience before and the reason why he turned down his tutoring student is because it would cause problems with his job.  As he said himself, he works to get a paycheck, that paycheck is immediately spent on living expenses, and then he has to work some more.  He doesn't have the time to entertain a partner when he is living paycheck to mouth.  Expecting experience from him is silly.  Where would he have ever been exposed to these situations before when he has been working to be self sufficient for most his life?

I always laugh at the boobs, not the mouth.  Yuuhi's far boob is bigger than the closer one which means that she is actually lopsided.  :mare:

I get that he has no experiences to use as an example, but I thought it was common knowledge that dragging a third party into a possible relationship problem generally isn't a good idea.  Counselors are different, but Nagisa is most definitely not a counselor.  Her reaction also confirms that it was quite silly to get worked about an issue like that in the first place.  Admittedly, I've learned from watching other peoples' relationships crash and burn because of various reasons, and have learned some lessons without actually being in a relationship yet, so his non-existent social life could explain his complete and utter ignorance about relationships, I guess.  It's still a little hard to swallow, in my opinion.  Still think the panties bit was just so incredibly dumb that not even ignorance about relationships could excuse that.

I also noticed that her right breast (on her side) is bigger than her left.  Not gonna lie, I chuckled a bit.  Nagisa's "swimsuit" also made me lose it.  That was straight up lingerie.

EDIT: I noticed something during the h-scene that I greatly appreciate.  When you minimize the window during an h-scene and hover the cursor over the icon to look at a preview, all it shows is a blank page with a small KoiRizo logo on it, as opposed to showing the normal preview.  They really know what they're doing.

i finished umi route. it is me or the h-scene is longer than the route, maybe i wll play nagisa route next and play a dice to know what will i choose next (cant choose between the three).

also i notice that i unlock 3p route. what is the content of this? i read it as (3 person route(?)

i finished umi route. it is me or the h-scene is longer than the route, maybe i wll play nagisa route next and play a dice to know what will i choose next (cant choose between the three).

also i notice that i unlock 3p route. what is the content of this? i read it as (3 person route(?)

3P as in threesome route. There's with

Soutarou x Shiori x Sango and another with Soutarou x Umi x Riho. Nagisa doesn't get any but she gets a really hot 3P scene with Yuuhi on the fandisc although that one is untranslated.

If you do Shiori, you would be like,

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO KISS? THEY ALREADY BANGED LIKE 3-4 TIMES WITHOUT A SINGLE KISS! (they kiss like 10 lines before the end credits! Such a long wait.... )

Also, Shiori just crawls to the bed while Soutarou is sleeping and gives him a handjob and bammm, they are now girlfriend/boyfriend afterward. That's so unrealistic...

Definitely chaotic in terms of the progression of H-scenes/romance, but the story was pretty dramatic yet sweet overall.

... and play a dice...

Stop. Don't touch. Leave the area. Tell an adult.

If you do Shiori, you would be like,

Also, Shiori just crawls to the bed while Soutarou is sleeping and gives him a handjob and bammm, they are now girlfriend/boyfriend afterward. That's so unrealistic...

Sometimes it's better to get your intentions across with a sledge hammer. Also, the chance for the guy to reject you afterwards is probably close to 0%. 

Kids are pretty bold these days. :mare:

so could you recommend me what route should i do? i finished umi route and i want the worst ones first and best in the end...

thanks

Nagisa = adult woman who is young at heart

Riho = nymphomaniac ojousama

Sango = little sister type who likes to "play"

Shiori = weirdo but probably the most "normal" out of the girls

Gave you a brief description of the remaining girls, hope that helps you decide.  :wahaha: This is all pretty subjective matter. I already gave my rankings somewhere in this thread, but again, that's my opinion. :vinty:

But imo, the "best" ones are not in the main game but the fandisc (Yuuhi/Konami and another game with the fandisc by Pulltop Latte called Kanojo to ore to Koibito to). Too bad it's untranslated, so you need TA/ITH translation tools if you can't speak Japanese.

just finished nagisas route. 

wouldve been better if there was less h & more plot, but i llked the route nonetheless. nagisa was my favorite out of all the heroines at first glance. seems like her route is pretty short though, at least compared to umis. i guess thats only natural, considering umi is the main heroine after all

I actually found their confessions to be more rushed than the h-scenes (so far). I though that if they had just a little more time together it would;ve been near-perfect.

I always laugh at the boobs, not the mouth.  Yuuhi's far boob is bigger than the closer one which means that she is actually lopsided.  :mare:

You've seen it, you can't un-see it!

I actually found their confessions to be more rushed than the h-scenes (so far). I though that if they had just a little more time together it would;ve been near-perfect.

You've seen it, you can't un-see it!

I thought Umi and Soutarou known each other for months now? They just did several months time skip between her first appearance and then when she

lost her ring.

Technically it's just the right time for them to advance their relationship.

I thought Umi and Soutarou known each other for months now? They just did several months time skip between her first appearance and then when she

lost her ring.

Technically it's just the right time for them to advance their relationship.

Whilst that is true we aren't shown those months, they are told to us. Maybe I'm wrong but I just felt there should've been a more direct build up to the event in question.

I've been playing KoiRizo at times when I don't feel like doing anything else and it's perfect for it. It's simple enough to be just consumed without thinking too much and it never feels frustrating despite not being very good.

Next up is Nagisa and then as a final treat, Shiori. I still haven't found any motivation to touch Umi's route.  

There's one thing that bothers me every time I see the CG for Nagisa's room. Why does she have portrait of herself on the wall? Who does that? It just seems really egotistical and weird.

Soutarou is starting to get on my nerves a bit tbh, I thought he was o.k. at first, but he can be a real negative-nancy/wet blanket at times~ (I know the reasoning behind it, but still...)

wow yeah, absolutely.

boo-hoo my parents are not very nice I guess, gibe me moar pity kthx.

These things should have been more subtle.

There's one thing that bothers me every time I see the CG for Nagisa's room. Why does she have portrait of herself on the wall? Who does that? It just seems really egotistical and weird.

It's explained in one of the routes you have remaining. That's all I'll say.

I have my own icon on my shirts and mugs and I don't see a problem with that. smalldiewdkt4.png

Seriously, just keep reading. I haven't even thought about the picture being thought of like that. 

I've been playing KoiRizo at times when I don't feel like doing anything else and it's perfect for it. It's simple enough to be just consumed without thinking too much and it never feels frustrating despite not being very good.

Next up is Nagisa and then as a final treat, Shiori. I still haven't found any motivation to touch Umi's route.  

Hint: The story about her portrait is something you have yet to encounter. Keep playing the routes. You'll learn more about it eventually. And no, there's no hint of egoism behind it. 

Whilst that is true we aren't shown those months, they are told to us. Maybe I'm wrong but I just felt there should've been a more direct build up to the event in question.

Instead of their time at the resort, they could have extended more of their time in school. Easily what should have been done to make Umi more "likeable" and not rushed/abrupt.