Koisuru Stream with OriginalRen + Guests Official Thread! [Pulltop Yakuza Ver.]

OriginalRen

Current Game - Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort 恋する夏のラストリゾート

Current Route - Common

Next Stream Date - TBA

The Pulltop yakuza will never hold me down. As a fan of both Cocoro@Function!, Cocoro@Function! NEO, and other Pulltop games, I think it's time to bring back live stream sessions of a game I have have been looking forward to for quite some time. Don't let your dreams be dreams; let's beat the evil corporation of Pulltop together!

Additional Information: /topic/3978-koisuru-natsu-no-last-resort-translation-project">http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/3978-koisuru-natsu-no-last-resort-translation-project

Previous Videos: TBA

EorqbL7.jpg

For those that are not familiar with the visual novel, feel free to check out the opening video and summary of the game below:

Opening:

Soutarou just manages to pay his school fees by doing part-time jobs. After helping his junior Umi and skipping his shift, he was fired from his part-time job and was having problems making ends meet. Umi felt responsible for his present situation and introduced him to a part-time job at a Southern resort. With deep blue skies, clear seas and vibrant vegetation, the place looked exactly like in the travel magazines.

Moreover, he was surrounded by many girls: energetic little sister-like Sango, affectionate tennen ojousama Riho, shy and earnest Shiori, and the kind but also strict manager Nagisa. Arriving at the resort, Umi turned to him and asked him to spend the time there as her boyfriend.

Not sure how to run a Pulltop game? The yakuza is tricky, so read this:

/topic/8991-tutorial-how-to-run-a-pulltop-game">http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/8991-tutorial-how-to-run-a-pulltop-game

As with the rest of my video streams, I plan to record each session and work on uploading the videos to a place where everyone will be able to view them at a later time. I will update this thread when those videos become available.

With that, I look forward to seeing you around. Keep an eye out for more details as I progress, and enjoy watching!