Certain Moment in Chris's Route in Maji De Watashi Ni Koi Shinisai

mitchhamilton

While I agree with you, that's anecdotal evidence and proves very little besides "The person you are talking to considers that rape" :holo:

As much as you don't want to believe it, suikashoujo is a female. Females exist in this world, and some of us aren't afraid of talking to them in person using our voice, and not in writing about sex. :Teeku:

All right, since some of you seem to argue this idea, here is proof:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7ivNNDDfsj5RFhEOXN4TU5RT2s

Well I admit your proof is infallible when asking a sole individual until you manage to find a group of random women off the street and ask them that same question I'm going to have to say it was scripted and therefore not representative of the truth.

As much as you don't want to believe it, suikashoujo is a female. Females exist in this world, and some of us aren't afraid of talking to them in person and not in writing about sex. :Teeku:

So you're saying all female think in a hivemind?

I'll bet you it's possible to find a female that would say "that's not rape", what then? :Kappa:

I'm in general no big fan of tsundere characters as they often can get on my nerves. Chris was ok though, she was more funny than annoying but in her route there was just to much sadistic nonsense for me to handle. 

Teasing is fine (some spanking to, I'm an ass man) as long as it doesn't go overboard. BDSM is also fine as long as there is consent. I don't like the "breaking" method Yamato's father used on Yamato's mother and then encourage Yamato to do the same with Chris.

I'm not even going to talk about Margit's route... And I was really looking forward to that one as well... -_- 

I understand that this is all preference, some like sadism more than others and that's fine as long as there is consent. But there wasn't, so yeah, it was rape.  

My favorite route in S was Monshiro's even though I got so uncomfortable at some places and I skipped all love scenes and pretended that Yamato was more of a brother figure to her. I guess i'm a very bad lolicon. 

All right, since some of you seem to argue this idea, here is proof:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7ivNNDDfsj5RFhEOXN4TU5RT2s

If you continue arguing this point after that, then you are literally stupid.

Fuck me. :Teeku:

You kinda fail the moment you bring this as a "let's imagine if this actually happened".

Here's a notion what if a women rapes a man...is it still rape? Uh yes it fucking is. Sex without Consent = Rape.

Ironically it depends on the region. Since not that long ago, in many places, including the US if I remember correctly, the relevants laws on the topic clearly implied that rape is smth that only a male can do to a female.

The simple truth is that this entire situation if it were in the real world would be considered rape and for the purposes of this story and the way it was written the author wished for it to be experienced as a rape.

KNkujB9.gif

So fake rape isn't rape? That's some Jaden Smith shit right there.

No, I'm more inclined to think that a half-assed mild pseudo-something resembling to rape in a comedy VN in a situation whose overriding and main point is about something unrelated to the sex itself is more worthy of a: eh, dunno, it's so grey and silly and impossible to happen in the real world that screaming "rape is raaaaaape" doesn't make that much sense in this situation.

315f6af4c4c6f6d10c59fab93b2760fe.png

Yeah, it's rape... regardless of how long it takes to mindbreak Chris. Not sure why you people keep trying to tie it to the real world, I'm actually more disturbed that people are taking this soo seriously. Guys it's the 2D world, it's a completely different reality from the one we are currently in. That is why Momoyo hasn't been charged with assualt, the US hasn't nuked Japan (again) out of fear of super people, and corporations rule the world (and everyone is happy with that).

regardless of how long it takes to mindbreak Chris.

Made me laugh quite a bit xD

So outside of any particular extraneous moral implications, we can all at least agree that this particular moment in this particular VN was indeed a particular depiction of the particular word rape? Particular coolio.

My eyes have been raped by your peculiarity, I demand a new discussion on the atrocity you have committed.

Not sure why you people keep trying to tie it to the real world, I'm actually more disturbed that people are taking this soo seriously. Guys it's the 2D world, it's a completely different reality from the one we are currently in.

Now let's shift the topic onto something much more interesting, the question of the representation of reality - so called mimesis - in fiction.

Now let's shift the topic onto something much more interesting, the question of the representation of reality - so called mimesis - in fiction.

I'm gonna go back on something that was said before, and claim that the author's objective with the depictions in the scene are made in order to slowly acclimatize us to the concept of forcing yourself onto others, and by the time Majikoi A-5 is out, we'll all be monsters lacking in morals who can only think about raping blonde german tsunderes, hence dethroning Merkel and collapsing the EU, in time dealing the final blow to the hegemony of the West, bringing a golden chance of glory to Japan.

You argument doesn't hold, Takahiro is too bad of a writer to have thought out his story that well :Teeku:

Didn't someone say he's super right-wing? Then he probably has behind him a council with Count Chocola, Mr. Burns and the rest of the gang, who would be the typical suspects of this kind of plot!

Yeah, it's rape... regardless of how long it takes to mindbreak Chris. Not sure why you people keep trying to tie it to the real world, I'm actually more disturbed that people are taking this soo seriously. Guys it's the 2D world, it's a completely different reality from the one we are currently in. That is why Momoyo hasn't been charged with assualt, the US hasn't nuked Japan (again) out of fear of super people, and corporations rule the world (and everyone is happy with that).

Personally, I find the real problem stems from the writers' mentality that thinks it's o.k. to portray it as harmless, by trying to nullify the gravity of the act. But that debate can lead into some really messy topics that I'm not really into hashing out. :makina:

You argument doesn't hold, Takahiro is too bad of a writer to have thought out his story that well :Teeku:

on reddit i got on the topic of a certain section in chris's route with another user and argued with him about it. after this happened i got curious on what people thought of it here. also this was on the visual novel subreddit. before i go on let me say from this point on, there will be spoilers for solely Chris's route.

so the argument was, Yamato basically raping chris. i guess i can see why he would see it this way as you begin doing sexual acts on a tied up girl whos asking you to stop. my arguement was, it didnt take long after for her to consent, implying that there was a part of her that wanted it and this infuriated the other user. im beginning to think visual novels are beginning to change my perspective on certain matters since im not bothered by any of this. its either that are i am messed up and havent realized it. but before i commit myself (again) i would like to know what you guys think.

also, i might have really wanted Chris to be ravaged after i found out she's voiced by the same adorable voice actress who did that one dark haired senpai in Amagami, and the voice of Kozue-nee-san from Wagnaria.

Eh, please, never, never, NEVER try to do what Yamato did in Real Life, the outcome would be prison, no "normal" girl in this world would enjoy being raped, and when rape may be a sexual fantasy, it's a fantasy, what Yamato did was fucking Chris like a crazy horse, not even thinking about Chris' pleasure, this is the very definition of Rape. 

Personally, I find the real problem stems from the writers' mentality that thinks it's o.k. to portray it as harmless, by trying to nullify the gravity of the act. But that debate can lead into some really messy topics that I'm not really into hashing out. :makina:

Someone dosn't frequent Mangagamer, but yeah let's not start dissing other peoples fetishes.... especially on fuwanovel.