Certain Moment in Chris's Route in Maji De Watashi Ni Koi Shinisai

mitchhamilton

Just now, Down said:

I'll choose to take that as a joke because it's more or less parody at this point, but try to not get yourself arrested, dude.

The fact that nobody ever reported me proves that I'm right. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

29 minutes ago, FinalChaos said:

Just checked, most of them are visible for me except like 5-10%. 

I can go back to the old archive of the site and restore the posts when I get home, if you guys want to see them.  Upgrading to IPBoards 4.0 messed with posts with quotes in them.  It's just a matter of editing posts and copy/pasting the old content in.  I'd love to restore all the posts that got messed with like that, but it'd take an ungodly amount of time to do, much less find all of them, which I just don't have.  I really don't want to do it on mobile, either, since mobile is awful.

20 minutes ago, Tyrosyn said:

I'm over 18 and I think that this is perfectly acceptable behavior even in real life.

If you guys think otherwise you're probably feminists or something stupid like that. What's wrong with you, screaming "rape, rape, rape" over and over again? It's common knowledge that women like to be harshly taken by the man they like. Asking for "consent" is one of the dumbest things social justice warriors invented in the last few years (aside from the other stupid things). As if this is not a total mood breaker... when you have something interesting going on and suddenly you're like "oh, I hope this is ok for you. please say if I'm not gentle enough. I don't want to really hurt you." That's how you ruin the mood, lol.

You think you are some white knights, pointing out harmless situations which aren't 100% political correct, and you're thinking you're doing women a favor with this. Ridiculous. Not only are you denying grown-up people the right to decide for themselves how to engage with each other (for example, being fine with it when somebody takes your "no" as a "yes" because you actually like this), you're also generalizing hot kink with serious, criminal rape. That's disgusting.

plz dont go there, nobody mentioned S/M in the first place lol

1 minute ago, Soulless Watcher said:

I think he means "roleplaying" rape. Which, isn't what happened in Chris's route.

No, I'm not. Roleplaying implies a given consent. What I'm talking about, and what happened in Chris's route, is sex without explicitly given consent but which is nonetheless desired.

17 minutes ago, Zenophilious said:

I can go back to the old archive of the site and restore the posts when I get home, if you guys want to see them.  Upgrading to IPBoards 4.0 messed with posts with quotes in them.  It's just a matter of editing posts and copy/pasting the old content in.  I'd love to restore all the posts that got messed with like that, but it'd take an ungodly amount of time to do, much less find all of them, which I just don't have.  I really don't want to do it on mobile, either, since mobile is awful.

Personally I don't really think it's necessary if it's that troublesome. Most of the things got repeated plenty of times anyway. I only said it cause Soulless Watcher seemed concerned about it     

Just now, FinalChaos said:

Personally I don't really think it's unnecessary if it's that troublesome. Most the things got repeated plenty of times anyway. I only said it cause Soulless Watcher seemed concerned about it     

Yeah, and it seems like most of the messed up posts are mine...... and I don't think I really want to know what I said.

Just now, Tyrosyn said:

No, I'm not. Roleplaying implies a given consent. What I'm talking about, and what happened in Chris's route, is sex without explicitly given consent but which is nonetheless desired.

God I'm getting a headache, this thread can only go up from here :amane:.

7 minutes ago, FinalChaos said:

Personally I don't really think it's necessary if it's that troublesome. Most of the things got repeated plenty of times anyway. I only said it cause Soulless Watcher seemed concerned about it     

It's not that hard, I just can't do it right now.  I can restore whole pages of posts in a few minutes if I'm at my desktop.  It's really quite easy if I have the time to do it.  

I'll get on it when I get back from work today.

29 minutes ago, Tyrosyn said:

So first of all, I don't agree about your redefinition of rape. Legally speaking, the definitions vary state to state in the US, but across the board, use of force and lack of consent imply rape. So, legally speaking, the distinction you're drawing is wrong. If you want to talk about some definition of rape outside of the legal term, that's fine I guess, but if you want to apply the nuances of your definition in real life, then Down's "try to not get yourself arrested, dude" is a pretty well-earned warning.

Now, even setting that aside, your claim here is a blatant misstatement - the scene in question is not just "sex without explicitly given consent", it's sex with consent explicitly forbidden (if I recall correctly, both before the act in past scenes, and certainly during the act). - she actually repeatedly said "no". Whether that slightly stronger condition meets your already-redefined term of rape is, I guess, up to you.

5 hours ago, Tyrosyn said:

I'm over 18 and I think that this is perfectly acceptable behavior even in real life.

If you guys think otherwise you're probably feminists or something stupid like that. What's wrong with you, screaming "rape, rape, rape" over and over again? It's common knowledge that women like to be harshly taken by the man they like. Asking for "consent" is one of the dumbest things social justice warriors invented in the last few years (aside from the other stupid things). As if this is not a total mood breaker... when you have something interesting going on and suddenly you're like "oh, I hope this is ok for you. please say if I'm not gentle enough. I don't want to really hurt you." That's how you ruin the mood, lol.

You think you are some white knights, pointing out harmless situations which aren't 100% political correct, and you're thinking you're doing women a favor with this. Ridiculous. Not only are you denying grown-up people the right to decide for themselves how to engage with each other (for example, being fine with it when somebody takes your "no" as a "yes" because you actually like this), you're also generalizing hot kink with serious, criminal rape. That's disgusting.

Jesus fucking christ, you're fucking serious about this, aren't you? No, this is very, VERY wrong, on so many levels. Call me a rapist if you want. You have no idea what you're talking about and consent is extremely important in sexual relationships. End of story. 

Just lock this fucking thread, mods. And fuck @Vorathiel forever for bumping it.

• Kaguya locked this topic