Visual Novel Background Pack (School Theme)

NoBullIntentions

Hi,

I hope this is the right place to post this. In order to help support development of our own visual novel "With Woman's Tears", I decided to have our background artist create some backgrounds for visual novel devs to use in their own games. As I'm sure you know, commissioning high quality backgrounds can be very expensive and finding a top quality artist can be very difficult. I hope this pack of backgrounds represents good value for money. You can use them in your own games: free, commercial, placeholders. It's all good. They're non-exclusive, of course, but we will NOT be using these backgrounds in our own game. Plus, you're helping us to continue development of our own VN at the same time.

School is such a common theme that I thought our first pack should include a selection of scenes you find in visual novels a lot. So we have the school exterior, a classroom, a corridor, a science lab, a rooftop dining area and a swimming pool. Here are some (watermarked) previews of the images. The actual BGs are much higher resolution (2667x1500) and are not watermarked, of course.

I didn't personally create these, so all credits and compliments are for the artist. However, I am still open to crits, of course. I would also like to know if there are any other subjects or themes which you would find useful for your VN projects. If these are well-received, we may well create more packs. I have a few ideas for future subjects but would love to hear what BGs you need.

You can find a full preview, more information and a video preview on our website : No Bull Intentions

SchoolExterior_Mini.png

SchoolClassroom_Mini.png

SchoolCorridor_Mini.png

SchoolLab_Mini.png

SchoolPool_Mini.png

SchoolRoof_Mini.png