SchoolDays and ShinyDays/SummerDays questions

oxczen

First off, School Days is pretty dark, so since the 2 shares the same cast of characters and are alternative universe counterparts, does Shiny Days share the same dark/mature theme as well or is it a happy sunshine kind of deal? 

Second, regardless of the theme, is the protagonist in Shiny Days still the spineless hateful piece of poop as he is in School Days?

Shiny Days is supposed to be a more light hearted 'what if' scenario.

Untitled-1_zpsv4rjn4nb.png

Granted, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few bad endings that have a school days vibe.

Also, for those who don't know, if you're like me and are waiting for jast to release Shiny Days by the 18th, It has been pushed back to the 25th. 30th at the latest, apparently. Blueballing to the max.

Shiny days is somewhat the same and is also somewhat different with their dark themes (Rape and stuff), compared with School days.

Makato is somewhat the same as well.

Though Shiny Days was the one they wanted the story to originally be due to the fact it links up with the previous games better then school days.

(95% of the Games Overflow has made link up.) The overflow franchise seems to be really incestious, I mean look a their family tree(Spolier for the franchise).

I still find it funny that sekai is makato's niece and setsuna is makato's cousin... but man makato's father is the incest god....

Shiny Days is supposed to be a more light hearted 'what if' scenario.

Untitled-1_zpsv4rjn4nb.png

Granted, I wouldn't be surprised if there were a few bad endings that have a school days vibe.

Also, for those who don't know, if you're like me and are waiting for jast to release Shiny Days by the 18th, It has been pushed back to the 25th. 30th at the latest, apparently. Blueballing to the max.

Thanks for the answer. I was thinking of picking it up when it's out too if the theme is not as hardcore as SchoolDays, and this seems to confirms it. ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

Shiny days is somewhat the same and is also somewhat different with their dark themes (Rape and stuff), compared with School days.

Makato is somewhat the same as well.

Though Shiny Days was the one they wanted the story to originally be due to the fact it links up with the previous games better then school days.

(95% of the Games Overflow has made link up.) The overflow franchise seems to be really incestious, I mean look a their family tree(Spolier for the franchise).

I still find it funny that sekai is makato's niece and setsuna is makato's cousin... but man makato's father is the incest god....

I heard about their family tree, but you know what they say... 

Incest is wincest

HOLY CRAP!!

Tomaru Sawagoe at one point

had a daughter, had sex with that daughter, who had his grandaughter, he then had sex with his grandaughter, had a great grandaughter, then had sex with the great grandaughter, and had a great, great grandaughter, THEN had sex with great great grandaughter, and had a great great great granadaughter, THAN HAD SEX WITH HER!!!

WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. FRICK?

HOLY CRAP!!

Tomaru Sawagoe at one point had a daughter, had sex with that daughter, who had his grandaughter, he then had sex with his grandaughter, had a great grandaughter, then had sex with the great grandaughter, and had a great, great grandaughter, THEN had sex with great great grandaughter, and had a great great great granadaughter, THAN HAD SEX WITH HER!!!

HOLY CRAP!!

Tomaru Sawagoe at one point

had a daughter, had sex with that daughter, who had his grandaughter, he then had sex with his grandaughter, had a great grandaughter, then had sex with the great grandaughter, and had a great, great grandaughter, THEN had sex with great great grandaughter, and had a great great great granadaughter, THAN HAD SEX WITH HER!!!

Don't question it, just go with the flow... a very twisted incestuous flow 

Maybe in the future, even if not close, they can do a vn again, but that's just wishful thinking.

Their comeback will prolly means the continuation of that family tree, and more 

inbreeding