VN with an OP Protagonist

tankhedgehog

Can anyone recommend a VN with a protagonast who utterly excels at what he does? Examples of what I mean would be like Kirito from SAO, Sora from No Game No Life, or like the MC from Overlord. Basically someone who can't be beaten at his chosen field. 

Examples of VN's with protags like this that I can remember off the top of my head would be Grisaia and Ikikoi.

I'm really really really sick of "normal" or "relatable" protagonists, I wanna look at him and be like daaaaam, that guys badass.

I can read Japanese so I don't care whether or not it's been translated but the newer the game the better.

Thanks in advance

Shigure Sora from Devils Devel Concept.  He possesses pretty much limitless power. 

Kaito from Akatsuki no Goei.

Narita Shinri from Hello, Lady (anyone but the final antagonist, anyway)

Toshirou from Vermilion Bind of Blood  (though he is the type who overwhelms power with technique)

Kotarou from Izuna Zanshinken (as an assassin)

Abyss Homicide Club's protagonist (though only in his 'berserk' state)

Edit: Also,  Reiji from Electro Arms is scarily capable.  His ability to analyze situations and turn anything and everything to his advantage is a bit frightening.

rewrite, maybe g senjou no maou too but that may be just me 

also,it's been a while since i read it but, how is chouji from ikikoi op from the start when he get's the shit kicked out of him by the girls on a daily basis? he is a badass at the end of the main route but in the beginning he is kinda lame

rewrite, maybe g senjou no maou too but that may be just me 

also,it's been a while since i read it but, how is chouji from ikikoi op from the start when he get's the shit kicked out of him by the girls on a daily basis? he is a badass at the end of the main route but in the beginning he is kinda lame

But that's because he's not trying. Also, spoilers?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...