Autumn13

Show off your art

On 12/11/2016 at 7:22 AM, gunter said:

1481462395-saya-no-utaaa.png

1481462393-p1130465.png

two of my latest sketches. i'm a bit disappointed by my saya, but the overall aspect is quite good ^^

Damn dude.... me and my friend saw some street art that looked like that, sorta... the second one I think....

Here's an image of Yuyuko Saigyouji from Touhou Project. I wanted to draw her wearing something other than her usual outfit.

Spoiler

yuyuko_01_by_un1ess-dbde9wi.png

Is a spoiler tag necessary for large images?

Spoiler

1515296573-kafka-sur-le-rivage.png

here is my favourite mural,  the last i did in france beofre my departure to tahiti ... it's inspired by murakami haruki's novel " kafka on the shore " and i used a character from ilya kuvshinov in the copmposition because i was too lazy do create one myself Ü .

2 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Those 10 people still on the Forums care! :sachi:

You have a DA account or something similar? :)

I dont really use deviantart and such. i rarely use pixiv. i just save everything on the pc and more recently ko-fi

Really nice drawings, they look professional, do you create these in photoshop? I myself like to draw in a bit simpler app: Sketchable, its easy to use but has a limited amount of functions. I used Photoshop back in the day but I got totally overwhelmed with the functions and more importantly the UI which is so small and terrible to use (IMO).

3 hours ago, Visual Novel Arts said:

Really nice drawings, they look professional, do you create these in photoshop? I myself like to draw in a bit simpler app: Sketchable, its easy to use but has a limited amount of functions. I used Photoshop back in the day but I got totally overwhelmed with the functions and more importantly the UI which is so small and terrible to use (IMO).

not sure who you ment, but personally i use Clip paint studio. you get a license for it when you have pixiv premium.  used to use SAI before but its not working on the current chinese clone drawing monitor i use. haha. so had to change over time. 

i can understand that the ui feels horrible. but if you draw on pc atleast, you can easily get used to the shortcommands for majority of things. and you can set the buttons on the tablet/monitor to do majority of things.  only time i use the actual ui is to change color and to use bucket tool. and both in clip paint studio and photoshop you can hide most of the ui you dont need. so it doesnt feel clutterd :-)

nothing wrong with simpler programs ofcourse tho. its how you use it and how comfortable you are with it that matters ofcourse. :Chocola: