2015 Anime Fall Lineup.

Sonicboom2.0

Heavy Object seems to finally be getting animated. I knew it would happen eventually, next year will probably be Index 3.

Also, giving Rakudai Kishi to Silver Link is perfect. They haven't let me down with fighting from Prisma Ilya yet, and their character designs should line up with the aesthetic reasonably well. In any case, we will actually see a true monoromantic action shonen animated in God knows how long.

As usual, I'm going to watch all the original series until I decide to drop some, at least Lucifer Comet looks reasonably interesting from first appearances.

More on the light novel front is Anti magic academy which is going to be ruined by overused ecchi sequences, and Gakuten Asterisk by some reason A-1 can come up with.

It's also exceedingly pleasing to see Owarimonogatari up there if not for the sheer fact that in about a year the series will have died and I will never have to hear about it in regular conversation again.

You're probably screwed. The only real non otaku potential that I can see here would be Lucifer Comet due to it not having an age tag, and Subete ga F ni Naru purely on the basis that it is adapted from a novel.

I can confidently say that 80% of everything else is aimed at a specific otaku niche and has 0 entertainment appeal to general audiences. Most of the anime that become gateway anime start in either Summer or Winter due to the schedules of demographics.

After trying to actually watch a decent amount of anime this time around, I've decided to stick to only watching a few shows per season. Keeping up with weekly episodes for too many shows has been kinda tedious for me lately. >.<

I am tempted to pick up the next season of K while it's airing, but I think I'll hold off and watch it on Blu-ray. It'll probably be more enjoyable that way.

While Yuru Yuri has been a fun watch for me in the past, I've been getting kinda tired of SoL lately. Maybe I'll pick it up later when I'm in the mood for pointlessly adorable stuff.

I've been meaning to read One Punch Man for a while, but never got around to it. Given my interest in the series, and how it has a good production studio behind it, I'll definitely give this one a go.

Ecchi action harems are generally a hit and miss for me, but I tend to love them when they properly emphasize their strong points. Hopefully Shinmai Maou no Testament Burst doesn't disappoint.

The Index fanboy in me won't pass up the opportunity to watch Heavy Object. I haven't read the LN either, so I'm pretty excited to see this! :D

Change image to the newest one, thank you. http://static.neregate.com/2015/09/neregate.com-Fall-2015-Anime-Chart-v2.jpg

I'll probably watch:

- Haikyuu 2nd Season (overhyped... but still good?)

- Gakusen Toshi Asterisk (wth? hope it'll be as good as amount of tags)

- Ore ga Ojou-sama (Princess E anime? probably average one)

- Sakurako-san (this could be surprisingly good, hidden gem maybe? by studio half-responsible for Aldnoah)

- Tai-Madou Gakuen (based on LN, could be good, and LN is translated)

- Heavy Object (this could be a hit or a miss, please adapt this one well :D)

- Rakudai Kishi (I've read 2 vols of LN, it was pretty good)

- Shinmai Maou (let's wait for BDs, shall we? 3/4 of a screen as white fog is pretty amazing to see, but I'll pass)

- Utawarerumono (well)

- One Punch Man (maybe if it'll get top ratings I'll watch it, oh and MADHOUSE=good...)

It looks, like there's some good animes. Nothing mind-blowing, but still, not that bad of a season.

Do you suggest something from there that isn't famous already, like, monogatari and stuff. Because, besides what I'm watching because 'second season', I can't see anything new good.

One Punch Man will probably be very good.

The first episode, at least, was really promising as a good adaptation.

One Punch Man will probably be very good.

The first episode, at least, was really promising as a good adaptation.

It's Madhouse.  Recently they have done quality, highly faithful adaptations of various series.  What else did you expect?  I would bet 90% that OPM is going to be a super highly faithful adaptation, so really expecting anything different would be surprising,