Koiken Otome: Recruitment and News

What happened with Akane's route? Your last update here says that the translation of her route is completed, but on your site it says translated 2697/7616 and something about first translation being scraped. Does that mean you started her route from the scratch or is it more like edithing of previous translation while translation checking? Thanks.

PS: Sorry for being too curious, I hope you don't hold it against me, but I just can't help myself from stalking your project.

What happened with Akane's route? Your last update here says that the translation of her route is completed, but on your site it says translated 2697/7616 and something about first translation being scraped. Does that mean you started her route from the scratch or is it more like edithing of previous translation while translation checking? Thanks.

PS: Sorry for being too curious, I hope you don't hold it against me, but I just can't help myself from stalking your project.

Scrapped means it was completely started again from scratch. The site has, and should always have, the correct information.

I couldn't wait for the rest of the translation and continued on to Touko's route. After this scene, I got a black screen with some kind of game thread error. ERRORLOG.txt appeared in the game folder with [ERROR]:\l:画像のロードに失敗:画像\cutin\曇り空_雨.b:

Is this because of the patch or just my game?

mTagO4L.jpg

This is right after the waitress scene.

kju9T7t.jpg

ERRORLOG.txt appeared in the game folder with [ERROR]:\l:画像のロードに失敗:画像\cutin\曇り空_雨.b:

(Serious answer: Have you tried running it without the patch? That should tell you the answer)

If you could run it without the patch and let me know that'd be great. The rest of the VN shouldn't have been touched though...

I couldn't wait for the rest of the translation and continued on to Touko's route. After this scene, I got a black screen with some kind of game thread error. ERRORLOG.txt appeared in the game folder with [ERROR]:\l:画像のロードに失敗:画像\cutin\曇り空_雨.b:

Yeah... looks like that's my patcher's fault. Sorry~!

We didn't test anything past the Prologue.

Thanks for pointing this out though! It'll be fixed in our full patch - whenever that may be.

Hello dear fuwanovel, koiken otome fans and previous members,

I am not very good in writing things so please bear with that if you continue to read below.

You may or may not have noticed but i have stepped out of flyingpantsu and as well as the koiken otome project, this is mainly because me and acf were having way to much conflicts, in the past but also in the present, i wish the members currently working on it and future members of the project much luck with releasing the final patch and maybe some additional content.

It was nice working with all but another reason for stepping out was because i had less and less time for the project and to help out, mainly because my life's been busier.

Some people think i have not done anything for the project or anything, but i injected my previous time into the project as much as i could leading to reallife problems as i am facing now.

I will still be online is some channels like fuwanovel and the wakarimashitatl channel, i may or may not set up a new fansub group in the future. i am thinking about that but at the minute i don't have time for that, but it was always fun to do things for the community.

I would like to thank the current members again for their great support and free time into koiken otome and their willingness to help us now and in the past/future.

Thank you for reading all till this. i know my english ain't the best or my way of writing is not the best but please understand this and the situation i'm in. Thank you for you time!

Regards,

Defendos.

Original Founder of FlyingPantsu Anime Depart before it grown into VN's

Hello dear fuwanovel, koiken otome fans and previous members,

I am not very good in writing things so please bear with that if you continue to read below.

You may or may not have noticed but i have stepped out of flyingpantsu and as well as the koiken otome project, this is mainly because me and acf were having way to much conflicts, in the past but also in the present, i wish the members currently working on it and future members of the project much luck with releasing the final patch and maybe some additional content.

It was nice working with all but another reason for stepping out was because i had less and less time for the project and to help out, mainly because my life's been busier.

Some people think i have not done anything for the project or anything, but i injected my previous time into the project as much as i could leading to reallife problems as i am facing now.

I will still be online is some channels like fuwanovel and the wakarimashitatl channel, i may or may not set up a new fansub group in the future. i am thinking about that but at the minute i don't have time for that, but it was always fun to do things for the community.

I would like to thank the current members again for their great support and free time into koiken otome and their willingness to help us now and in the past/future.

Thank you for reading all till this. i know my english ain't the best or my way of writing is not the best but please understand this and the situation i'm in. Thank you for you time!

Regards,

Defendos.

Original Founder of FlyingPantsu Anime Depart before it grown into VN's

I wasn't surprised. I had predicted this will be happened someday, because of ACF's personality.

@Aggressor, -,- riiight... lol.

@ACF, thanks for all your help in the past and present with either anime and vn departs. may our paths meet again in the future.

I hadn't planned this but i had no choice but to step out mainly because of our conflicts and my reallife issues.

@nfinite, Defendos pokes nfinite and picks nfinite up, dragging him away from the infiniteness.

• 10 months later...