Koiken Otome: Recruitment and News

--> News <--

- It looks like I'm giving the update this week (mainly just to annoy Defendos since he's busy).

- Nfinite, our Translator for Common, has been on holiday this week and thus no progress has been made (unless he was working offline while he was away).

- We are currently a Translation Checker and Editor down due to RL circumstances. You can expect progress to be slower until these are resolved.

- The Prologue Patch is currently waiting on a few images fixes and the Opening Video. We'll keep you updated on the progress of these.

- There has been low progress on Yuzu this week but it looks like they are working offline and have yet to upload anything.

- No Progress on Yves editing due to this being a busy week for the Editor.

->Status Report<-

>>Common Route<<

-> Translated: 1329/7518 <- (17.67%) - In Progress

>Akane Route<

- Translated: 7602/7602 (100%) - Completed

-> Decontamination (AKA Translation Checked): 1759/7602 <- (23.14%) - In Progress

>Touko Route< - Completed

>Yuzu Route<

-> Translated: 3158/6727 <- (46.94%) - In Progress

- Translation Checked: 2025/6727 (30.10%) - In Progress

>Yves Route<

- Translated: 7287/7287 - (100.00%) - Completed

- Translation Checked: 7287/7287 (100.00%) - Completed

-> Edited: 1832/7287 (25.14%) <- In Progress

- Quality Checked: 1315/7287 (18.04%) - In Progress

--> Translation Total: 30950/40710 (76.02%) <--

Translation Checked Total: 22633/40710 (55.60%)

Editing Total: 13394/40710 (32.90%)

Quality Checked Total: 12877/40710 (31.63%)

ACF Is the leader of the Group.

Defendos is the leader of the Project (Koiken Otome).

Erm...............................................................

Me (Defendos) and ACF are both group and project leaders, i just suggested to acf that we could do koiken otome as a vn tl and he agreed, about the group well we had 3 people me, acf and someone else to sub 1 anime and then quite but then we recovered etc etc (read on our site -,-)

so to get all confusion away, me and acf are both group and project leaders, thanks lewy for confusion!

Erm...............................................................

Me (Defendos) and ACF are both group and project leaders, i just suggested to acf that we could do koiken otome as a vn tl and he agreed, about the group well we had 3 people me, acf and someone else to sub 1 anime and then quite but then we recovered etc etc (read on our site -,-)

so to get all confusion away, me and acf are both group and project leaders, thanks lewy for confusion!

Go and get a new Signature then ^_^

From here it looks like you are only the project leader

I thought ACF was the actual leader and Defendos was just the guy who took the blame for everything?

Nope we both are leaders and project leaders,

we began as a anime devision but after that didn't work out very good we started to go on vn's and here we are. the blame part is just a fun thing in our group and i dont mind it, or i would have raged already lol

Nope we both are leaders and project leaders,

we began as a anime devision but after that didn't work out very good we started to go on vn's and here we are. the blame part is just a fun thing in our group and i dont mind it, or i would have raged already lol

I think it's a very good thing that you decided to translate VNs rather than Anime as there is so many great anime sub groups that there is no real need for more as there is no anime without eng subs. But VN really do need more great translation groups as you guys.

--> News <--

- It looks like I'm giving the update this week (mainly just to annoy Defendos since he's busy).

- Nfinite, our Translator for Common, has been on holiday this week and thus no progress has been made (unless he was working offline while he was away).

- We are currently a Translation Checker and Editor down due to RL circumstances. You can expect progress to be slower until these are resolved.

- The Prologue Patch is currently waiting on a few images fixes and the Opening Video. We'll keep you updated on the progress of these.

- There has been low progress on Yuzu this week but it looks like they are working offline and have yet to upload anything.

- No Progress on Yves editing due to this being a busy week for the Editor.

->Status Report<-

>>Common Route<<

>Akane Route<

-> Decontamination (AKA Translation Checked): 1759/7602 <- (23.14%) - In Progress

>Yuzu Route<

-> Translated: 3158/6727 <- (46.94%) - In Progress

>Yves Route<

- Quality Checked: 1315/7287 (18.04%) - In Progress

--> Translation Total: 30950/40710 (76.02%) <--

Translation Checked Total: 22633/40710 (55.60%)

Quality Checked Total: 12877/40710 (31.63%)

On standby ready to be re-activated :)

>Akane Route<

Wouldn't it better to re-translate that route if you treat that kind of translation as something like nuclear waste or bio-hazard material?

Well, It isn't like I care about what you do. 

Wouldn't it better to re-translate that route if you treat that kind of translation as something like nuclear waste or bio-hazard material?

It basically is being re-translated (looking at how little of the original has been kept thus far) and it will most likely need a second TLC pass just to further make sure nothing was missed. It will be spotless by the time the editors get it, don't worry.

Completely scrapping it would just be too mean, especially after all the time you put into it.

Isn't that the route you were working about?

It basically is being re-translated (looking at how little of the original has been kept thus far) and it will most likely need a second TLC pass just to further make sure nothing was missed. It will be spotless by the time the editors get it, don't worry.

Completely scrapping it would just be too mean, especially after all the time you put into it.

I don't mind if that makes translation patch better :D

Only thing I care now is patch!!

WHERE IS THE PROLOGUE PATCH!?

I want it before FD is released. (At the end of march)

And I will blame Defendos if they don't release the patch in time.

:P

Oh, then I hope the prologue is released after the FD release then, I wanna blame defendos :P

Yes, blame Defendos!

--> News <--

- I'm giving the update again...

- Translation progress has been low again this week, with only a small change on Yuzu.

- Our patcher, nfinite, is using the Prologue delay to make some changes to the patcher instead of continuing with Common Route's translation.

- Our Translation Checker has returned for weekend duty but we are still an editor down. Progress will continue to remain slow until they are back.

- The Prologue Patch is still being stalled by the Opening Video but I hear that JeMhUnTeR has finished the names and sent these to Oystein.

- The editor for Yves is still busy this week. The Quality Checker has almost caught up to the editing and will be waiting for progress afterwards.

->Status Report<-

>>Common Route<<

>Akane Route<

-> Translation Checked: 2340/7602 <- (30.78%) - In Progress

>Yuzu Route<

-> Translated: 3179/6727 <- (47.26%) - In Progress

>Yves Route<

- Quality Checked: 1745/7287 (23.95%) - In Progress

--> Translation Total: 30959/40710 (76.04%) <--

Translation Checked Total: 23214/40710 (57.02%)

Quality Checked Total: 13307/40710 (32.69%)

Just wondering, what is the meaning of Touko Route being crossed out? Does that mean it's not planned for the patch?

It is already completed, so it is crossed because status of it will not be changed as there is no more work do be done on that route. Probably.

It is already completed, so it is crossed because status of it will not be changed as there is no more work do be done on that route. Probably.

It's currently going through a second pass of QC since there's time, but it's basically completed and waiting to be included in the Final Patch.

--> News <--

- It's my time again:D time for me to shine once again XD

- Translation progress has been low again this week, with only some small tlc changes on Akane route

- Our patcher, nfinite, is using the Prologue delay to make some changes to the patcher instead of continuing with Common Route's translation. This is good for us in the future and for the full patch.

- No new news about the Prologue status today.

- The editor for Yves is still busy this week. The Quality Checker has almost caught up to the editing and will be waiting for progress afterwards.

->Status Report<-

>>Common Route<<

-> Translated: 1329/7518 <- (17.67%) <- In Progress

>Akane Route<

- Translated: 7602/7602 - (100%) - Completed

-> Translation Checked: 2449/7602 <- (32.21%) <- In Progress

>Yuzu Route<

-> Translated: 3179/6727 <- (47.26%) <- In Progress

- Translation Checked: 2025/6727 - (30.10%) - In Progress

>Yves Route<

- Translation Checked: 7287/7287 - (100.00%) - Completed

-> Edited: 1832/7287 - (25.14%) <- In Progress

- Quality Checked: 1745/7287 - (23.95%) - In Progress

--> Translation Total: 30959/40710 (76.04%) <--

Translation Checked Total: 23323/40710 (57.29%)

Quality Checked Total: 13307/40710 (32.69%)