Go Rin No Sho VN

EcchiOujisama

I don't know if this is something that would be of interest to anyone but me, but I'll throw it out to see if anyone else would find interest in it.

I've been on the path of 1000 suburi for 1000 days and am only 42 days away from hitting 1000.  Miyamoto's classic tome has been resonating more and more and making sense in ways it didn't previously.  When swinging the sword with an audio version on the background I got the wacky idea to present it in the form of a VN for the information to engage my brain in a different way.

Would anyone want to experience the book in this format?  I was thinking on something along the lines of ripping graphics out of something and have Kendo practitioners present the text, and come up with a way of incorporating an audio version I have (possibly as "you" repeating it as the narrator is male), and inserting appropriate audio meditations when Musashi tells you to meditate on issues.  

So in general, is this something that would appeal to anyone other than me, or am I just jerking myself off with this?