Translation for EroManga Step Up?

whyudodis

Hello there, does anyone have any idea if this game has a translation or not? https://vndb.org/v15874. 

On a different note, how long does a translating a game roughly last? And is it wiser to learn Japanese rather than wait for a translation?

I've been thinking of just learning how to read it, but I have no idea where to start. I do have a little bit of knowledge of the language so

I can somewhat understand what they are saying..

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks. 

The link you posted doesn't work since the period at the end got included in the link.

As for translations, they vary for the VN. Short games take maybe a few months, but the long ones can take years.

imo if you are dedicated enough learning Japanese would be better in the long run, since there is no guarantee anyone will begin a translation project or this VN or any for that matter.

Nobody is working on that vn and it doesnt have any translation either.

Learn Japanese, it will be faster(sooooo much faster) and more rewarding too, it's not something hard to do but it will take you a lot of time, a lot.

check this thread /topic/2792-learning-japanese-useful-resources/">http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/2792-learning-japanese-useful-resources/ if you want to know more just pm me I don't mind.