Need help on School Days HQ walkthrough

newplayer25

I am currently trying to 100% this game and so far I am at 81% but I am stuck in Episode 4. Here http://imgur.com/7k6f1Dw is my problem. The episode ending is called "Substitute Girlfriend" but I have attempted multiple times and can't seem to get it. I always end up with "Bonfire for Two".

I tried google and nothing  clear came up. Any advice would be helpful!!!

School Day follows a simple mechanic when it comes to the flowchat,depending on the Affection bar  it will go up or down. e.g if you have the bar more torwards kotonoha  it will move up when it faces a turning point.Although there may be especific decisions that trigger certain flags needed to move to certain path,so you may be missing a certain condition(flag).

This is based on my own experience with the game and a few flowcharts, so do take this with a bit a salt and skepticism.

Hope it Helps

School Day follows a simple mechanic when it comes to the flowchat,depending on the Affection bar  it will go up or down. e.g if you have the bar more torwards kotonoha  it will move up when it faces a turning point.Although there may be especific decisions that trigger certain flags needed to move to certain path,so you may be missing a certain condition(flag).

This is based on my own experience with the game and a few flowcharts, so do take this with a bit a salt and skepticism.

Hope it Helps

As stated above I understand the flow bar. I just don't know what conditions I need to meet to get the ending I want. I have tried numerous combinations and all of them have ended with an undesired outcome. 

I should'va figured you would know the flow chart by now.Sorry.

Well I'am going to see if i have my save , and if i have that part already  i'll tell you about it

.Until then i dont't know what else to say but to say but try finding the cause that makes you go down.Go back as much as you think is necessary.

Althou you're probably already doing it.