if my heart had wings on android

wyldstrykr

No voices,also they slowly transfetring it to android,so as i know,they not finished the common route yet(but hes so long that it forgivable)Also theres system in game on android that can let you read only 50-80 slides of text,and it cannot be hacked.Im guessing its limiter for someone who can read 8-10 hours in a row.

no voices? they put system voice but they didnt include the voices? seems legit....

also the limiter (50-80 lines of text) is removed and you can play it offline!!!!!

thanks for answering my question can i have another question:

if they not finished the common route, does the game finished the first choice?

thanks again

No voices,also they slowly transfetring it to android,so as i know,they not finished the common route yet(but hes so long that it forgivable)Also theres system in game on android that can let you read only 50-80 slides of text,and it cannot be hacked.Im guessing its limiter for someone who can read 8-10 hours in a row.

WAIT WHAT? 50-80 slide limiter? Thats not a lot at all. So they expect the reader to wait? How long is the cooldown until you can start reading again?

every day you can get some "wings"-you spend them for reading,and every day you can get a rendom number up to 160 if i remember correctly.one slide cost 2 wings/You get it free,but cant hack to have a big amount-only farm them for weeks if you want to read 8 hours without restraint.

well,at least it was like that some time ago wyldstrykr said

also the limiter (50-80 lines of text) is removed and you can play it offline!!!!!

so i dont know about it now.