Shiritori Game (しりとり)

zhurai

Hey so this is a word game, technically can do this with any language, but usually in japanese.

How to play
- person 1 says a word in japanese, say "やま" (mountain)
- person 2 would then have to use the last syllable, in this case ま in another word, such as "まど” (window)
- person 3 after that would have to use the ど to create a new word

Rules (edited by steve so we can use more words that end with n)
- each post = a person's turn (duh)
- Nouns only (for now, until I can think of ways to make adjectives not stupid (plainly would always have i or na at the end) and verbs have one form that doesn't have the same ending, etc... think of that later *shrug*)
- if the word ends with ん, you can use any N kana such as な、ね、に、の、ぬ smile.gif
- if the word ends with small ょ or anything like that (because of きょ at the end or whatever), use big よ.
- if the word ends with ー such as word taken from English, use the last kana before that
- do this in Hiragana/katakana. No kanji
- try not to repeat words ( try not to repeat words within at least 1-2 pages or so for now? )
- also put the english translation of the word underneath the japanese hiragana/katakana

so first I'll start...

おんが
music

まんせいへいそくせいこきゅうきしっかん

(慢性閉塞性呼吸器疾患)

chronic obstructive respiratory disease

edit: damn it ends with ん xD well there are 12 "words" that can begin with that according to jisho xD

Did you seriously try to make a word with ん at the end of it? -_-/>/>/>/> that's you losing you know -_-/>/>/>/> (aka: please don't. I only put that you can say it, just so we don't have a topic that ends in a silly way, but let's not have to reboot the game every 2 posts kk)

ステーヴのばか

TT :<

EDIT: at your edit: Nouns yo.

you could have used word ンビラ xD its some sort of musical instrument tongue.gif

200px-Mbira_dzavadzimu_1.jpg

edit: this game is already very educational, now we know there is 1 noun that starts with ん xD

And how to say chronic obstructive respiratory disease smile.gif

edit2: you could also make different rule and it would be that if it ends with ん, he can use any N kana so na ne no etc. Because I plan on unsing oniichan!

edit NUMERO 3:ok and to continue, Ill use zhurais last word steve no baka to make a word that also ends with the end of my word beginning on ン

カメ

camera

かがみ

Mirror

that's an adjective (specifically an i-adjective)

please use nouns (because all adjectives in dictionary form will always end with either i and na) from now on, please.

Oh, thank you. ^^;