Maxel's Visual Novel Update Table [17 October][UPDATED]

Maxel

Well, might aswell share my current Excel Table. I'm gonna update it every two/three weeks.

It's just a list of projects I'm interested in. I'm taking infos about percentages from various sources, same thing with Release Dates(some of them are just estimated by me)

If you have any suggestions about this(how to make it prettier/what to change), post it or MSG me. Can also upload versions from 9 and 24 August. 

SEPTEMBER 7

XWndczm.png

SEPTEMBER 27

GDBx0mc.png

IMPORTANT STUFF:

- Shiny Days released 25th/September

- Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort released

- Wagamama High Spec added

- Harmonia added, Steam release in 2015

- Ao no Kanata, big update numbers, release date changed to 2016

- Clover Day's release date changed to 2017

Tasogaredoki no Kyoukaisen is probably not "dead"

- Supipara(CH1) translation finished

- Higurashi(CH2) translated/edited, in scripting

- No news from SP on anything for at least a month.

NOTES:

I really like SP column, because I don't need to update it very often.

My faith in Clover/AoKana has been restored. Very excited for Harmonia/Supipara for now. MG is doing really good job with updates, kudos to them.

Looks like Noble Works team doesn't like September.

OCTOBER 17 

ZvVSviW.png

EXCEL VERSION (HIGHER QUALITY) = http://1drv.ms/1RgURMO

IMPORTANT STUFF:

- Changed some things in the table itself, added new orange color, which basically means that the game should be out within couple months/weeks

- Supipara fully translated and edited, beta testing soon

- Himawari fully translated and edited, waiting for porting to be done, will be out in 2016 probably

- KoiSaku fully translated, editing on-going, will probably be released in December/January 2015/16

Gahkthun, Doddler will focus on this soon, so I think we still can expect 2015 release

- G-Senjou no Maou, don't really know how's the 18+ version is going, but I think we'll get it couple months after Steam release, will change the date to 2016

NOTES:

- Looks like Sekai Project still doesn't give a shit and won't give us steady updates, at least not now

- Muv-Luv KS is doing great, 663,194$ at the moment, support if you want

- Noble Works team decided to go quiet and do stuff like QCing/Editing/Testing etc. that's why there's no progress at all

- Really nice progress on Tokyo Babel

- Should probably change date for Da Capo3 to 2017/18, progress is very slow, but at least steady

Edited by Maxel

UyZMQgO.png

Come now, we've said quite explicitly that it would be finished in Octember.

Just for you. Unique Octember it is! 

Updated.

So you're sharing your own miniature version of VNTS?

Why not just make it a Google spreadsheet link so the updates are automatic?

Pretty much yes, it looks fancier in table mode. I was using Google Spreadsheet at start, but then moved to normal Excel, more comfy to work with.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

#UPDATED

Implemented some changes to the table, also decided to set up the online Excel version, let me know if it works, thanks.

Anyone knows how to make horizontal scrolling screenshot with keeping original resolution of it?

Edited by Maxel

#UPDATED

Implemented some changes to the table, also decided to set up the online Excel version, let me know if it works, thanks.

Anyone knows how to make horizontal scrolling screenshot with keeping original resolution of it?

it be nice to add the link to it, also why not add projects from this forum, everyone basically knows when the game will launch with publishers tweeting it.