[Fixed] Tasogare no Sinsemilla Start Up Error

Nosebleed

So I've just installed the game and it keeps asking me to start it up with Administrator permissions, even though I'm already doing that (physically going into the game directory and right clicking to run as admin).

It doesn't let me do anything else. The folder has 3 different start ups for some reason and I've tried running all 3 with administrator permissions, but to no avail.

I've even tried running the game from the CD launcher but it gives the same error.

hS0sfMl.png

sinsemilla_start redirects to sinsemilla_srp when I execute it

The CD launcher also tries to run sinsemilla_srp, as does the desktop shortcut.

Attempting to run sinsemilla.exe as administrator gives a "Launcher not found" error.

Awunwsq.png

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Error in question when I run either sinsemilla_srp or  sinsemilla_start

TYaymUb.png

"Please start up with administrator permissions"

• 4 months later...

My apologies for bumping an old thread, but I'm experiencing the same issue you did. At first I kept getting a kernel 32 error but after fixing that I now get the same one you did. I have tried downloading a crack from several torrents but it's just one file without instructions named 'sinsemilla_boot.exe'. It seems to refer to a file named 'cracked.exe', so I tried renaming the sinsemilla.exe to this and booting it like that, but I still get the same error. Could you tell me where you got your crack?

• 1 year later...
On 06/09/2015 at 7:49 PM, Nosebleed said:

Problem has been fixed, just needed a crack to bypass protection.

Since the error didn't seem related to serial numbers or anything, I didn't think it'd be DRM protection but guess I learned a lesson.

I'm with the same problem here... Can you tell me where did you get the crack or send it to me? Please!