new sci-fi fantasy boys love im writing

hi im really new to inexperianced to any sites like this let alone posting this so plz be kind i would love it if u could tell me what u guys think please bear in mind this is the first time in years ive written a story so i hope u'll like what i have so far btw really really exited about it if i do say so myself XD B btw should i somehow attach the microsoft word document if so how?

Welcome to the forums! If you want to post your story, I recommend doing so in the General Discussion board. If you plan on turning into a visual novel, then I would post it in the Visual Novel Talk board.

To post it, copy and paste the text into the post. I'm not sure if adding attachments is available to members (at least I never noticed it), but if it is, you would need to open the full editor, which is located right next to the post button. Hope this helps!

I'll try and do it as soon as I can I only have phones for internet lol Usless... Sorry I know I know..T///T also gonna be stuck a lot at home I know kinda missed my chance today sorry.. -.-.. But plz bare with me I promise the rewards'll be gr8 I'll make sure of that so I hope Ull be able to look forward to that ^.^

Yaaaay thank you and hi~! -^v^- Hmm I guess the rating would be 16+ well unless people want the explicit stuff which I doubt on here but well.. Which would you guys all prefer..? Is this age restricted as far as content..?

If it's labeled as NSFW (18+) in the title, I don't see any issues posting a more explicit story. As long as it doesn't promote any illegal activities such as rape, pedophilia etc. After all, Fuwanovel provides explicit novels.

Oh umm ok think it would then be best for it to be only at 16+ since yaoi-shota falls into that category since there are mostly younger boys and their ages are around 12,14,15 and 16 it'll be like mostly teasing and flirting and adolescent crushes mostly in a comical sense lol.. well will see in the end if things will get serious.. *grin* I'll try and keep it more shounen-ai then... T.T but yeah I understand ^^ btw what does NSFW stand for..?

"Not Safe for Work" Its a tag to apply to anything you might not want to be seen looking at in a public place and an easy way to let someone know that the material is explicit.

ok thanks yeah duh I should of got that sorry well I knew it had to do with the 18+ rating anyway lol.. But yeah.. ^^

Hi welcome to fuwanovel

Dropdown at the "signed in as ___"

->

My Settings

->

Profile Tab

->

Change Photo

or

Change Avatar

Ok thank U so much just on my phone it won't allow for that ..those options won't come up for me T.T but thank u tho..

.. A___A

={^ w ^}= Nyaa~!

(vvv) (vvv)