9/5/2015 - Report Bugs Here

The forums work, that's a bug, right?

Also the favicon seems to have changed to some shitty default one. Dunno if it's some sort of cache thing but I restarted my browser and cleared the cache and it's still there.

The "Pages" button on the left 404s

The recent topics box is smaller and only has 5 of the recent topics in it despite having a scroll

Dark theme~~~

Pretty sure that's intentional

Please Note (8:16 PM EST):

I haven't done any work to restore the forum index sidebars yet because I'm waiting to first confer with Nay. If the conversion software is, indeed, fixed, it may be worth it to just upgrade to IPB 4 this weekend and get it over with. (The apps in IPB 4.x work much differently than 3.x, so whenever we do the upgrade I'll need to put in time re-doing everything) If today's loss means I have to re-do all the forums customizations anyway, my thinking is that we might as well just bite the bullet and avoid having to do this again a few weeks down the road.

All that said: I did a full backup (one for the database, one for files) of the forums before touching anything today. Worst case scenario is we roll-back the forums (and only the forums) tomorrow and lose ~12 hours of content.