Sanahtlig attempts community outreach to educate the unbelieving heathens about the VNs they should be playing

sanahtlig

You're not even trying to hide the only reason you post at this point. To just promote your bajillion blogs

This is a Visual Novel site, presumably people interested in Visual Novels read these forums.

Now, sanahthlig's content just so happens (coincidentally! I'm sure) to be Visual Novel related content, and it might interest a few folks.

I have no issue with this modus operandi.

It's easier to maintain one version than a billion versions.  I often make a bazillion small edits after I post.  As for why that one place is there rather than here, I actually host my blog off-site at Fuwanovel's request.  It was a decision I made after consulting with Nayleen and Tay.

Also, the analytics and editor available to me on Blogspot are more robust.  You might notice that the layout on sanahtlig.blogspot.com is a lot nicer than the Fuwanovel version (and also mobile-friendly).  I thirst for data about traffic, and the corruption of the view data a few months ago in the blog area irritated me more than you might realize.

Not to mention if I hosted my content here, I would've lost two entire articles and somewhere around 20 hours of work during the last forum rollback.

So yes, I think I have very good reasons for what I'm doing.