Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons [DEMO RELEASED 11/20]]

Xelestial

Hi, I am writing on behalf of my team at Star Maiden Games.

Mystic Destinies: Serendipity of Aeons is an urban fantasy romance novel focused on the journey of twenty-year-old Tsubasa Fujimoto from human to legendary sorceress. 

It's first route scheduled for release in Q1 2016. We have been greenlit on Steam and will also be releasing on mobile devices.

Download demo here

tumblr_nwyjqdgrX61udeo7fo1_500.png

Story

You are an intelligent and practical nineteen-year old girl, in your first year of attending one of the best universities in Japan. A few years ago, your mother married a wealthy business owner. You plan to study hard and take his business over one day. Life can be tough at times, but it isn't complicated.

That is, until your mother takes you to her ancestral home. It's there that you learn of the supernatural world when she performs a ritual on you. You learn that you are not human, but actually a rare type of being called a homunculus. You were created in your mother's image to serve as a transfer for her curse of immortality. And apparently, her ancient and potent sorceress powers.

After your magical powers are awakened, you learn through a series of events that not only does your university hold courses for supernatural students, but that many of your classmates aren’t even human. Through your new mystical classes, you're informed about a threat to you that requires you to team up with a partner until you can get your powers under control.   

Along the way, you'll both learn to hone your powers as you fight intense battles. But as the semester wears on, you'll also become closer as classmates - and maybe even lovers.

You've never needed anyone. But at the end of it all, there might just be one person you want.

We've been featured on Hardcore Gamer! http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2015/09/04/otome-visual-novel-mystic-destinies-is-already-half-funded/165838/

As someone who's using the dark theme, half the text in your post is literally invisible

Are you referring to the pictures or the written text? And if you please would, can you show me a screenshot? I'm trying to replicate it but I'm not sure where to find the dark theme :S

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...