translated VN with comedy,romance genre though other genres included except violence and a very sad story....

Arkamondal

though played Little Buster,Majikoi,Majikoi S,Deardrops,KiraKira,If my heart had wings,Shuffle,Hoshizora no Memoria,Kamidori Alchemy Meister,Comyu,My Girlfriend is President,Cho dengeki stryker,Harukoi otome,Koichoco(partial translated).....so can you suggest any other good VN with translation and supported for PC???

To Heart 1 n 2 their story connected or not? if not I'll just ply To heart 2 I guess

As mentioned above, there's no relation. True Heart 2 is excellent, definitely try it.

Da Capo I and II, Canvas 2 and Shuffle! may also appeal to you.

Edit: Didn't realize you had already said Shuffle! If you liked it, try some of the related titles like Really? Really! and Tick! Tack!

As mentioned above, there's no relation. True Heart 2 is excellent, definitely try it.

Da Capo I and II, Canvas 2 and Shuffle! may also appeal to you.

Edit: Didn't realize you had already said Shuffle! If you liked it, try some of the related titles like Really? Really! and Tick! Tack!

thnx.....didn't played Da Capo I and II, and Canvas 2.....though now playing Tick! Tack!....and after that Really? Really!.....nd really waiting for full translation of Koichoco....nd i also found that Little Buster Ex had 98% translated, so also waiting for it since it's said that it has some new route......i think the translation project on Princess Evangile W Happiness haven't started.....so if u guys have any news on it please share with me......