Sakura Swim Club

InvertMouse

The Steam discussion is already bringing me amusement.

The most important concern here is whether the Denpasoft version includes a Steam key.  Not that it's better than the Steam version in every shape and form.

Got to love Steam users.

Gotta up that library count

Wouldn't be surprised if dovac greenlit it because it would make a bunch of people on Steam rush over to Denpasoft's site and look at the 18+ versions of the all-ages versions they bought that, so inconveniently, don't have 18+ patches.

Seriously, though, it's about time.  People were already fapping to the "all-ages" crap they were pumping out, so there was no reason to pretend like they were something they weren't.

Did not buy the game will have to update the denpasoft thread since new content is available but I can't help but be very confused; the protagonist seems to be a hybrid of multiple races which I can't help but think might be an experiment in order to appeal to as many people as possible or just another mistake for a sakura game.

Pretty sure it's just because Winged Cloud phoned it in on the shading, unless the protagonist had a black man's arm transplanted onto his body, or is a Frankenstein-esque monster.  I'm assuming that's because they rarely draw male protagonists and only really draw the heroines and female side characters, which mostly have skin so pale that they still look incredibly pale even with shadows on them.  Who knew that only doing one thing over and over and over again could have negative consequences when they try to do something even slightly different?

I knew that Sakura series is bad but wtf? I played 5 mins and I don't know what this is...

Garbage?  The writing is hilariously plain, to the point that even books aimed at elementary and middle schoolers use more advanced vocabularies, and yet the Sakura series is still the most famous VN series on Steam.

Saw a CG rip now. 2 HCGs with each girl and one threesome CG. Rest of the CGs amount to panty shots and boob shots.

Yep, still not worth buying, but at least you can get some faps out of it if you try, so that's an improvement.

Seriously? Only 3 events? That's some poor quality nukige they've made.  Should have stuck to all ages to at least claim on the surface it was moege.

Seriously? Only 3 events? That's some poor quality nukige they've made.  Should have stuck to all ages to at least claim on the surface it was moege.

To be more specific

(Nsfw/spoilers)

Brown haired girl:

1st scene: doggy style

2nd scene: doggy style (+anal)

Blonde girl:

1st scene: girl on top

2nd scene: boobjob + blowjob

The threesome only shows the brown haired girl getting penetrated with the other one just staring.

Yeah, pretty lame, but baby steps I guess?

Saw a CG rip now. 2 HCGs with each girl and one threesome CG. Rest of the CGs amount to panty shots and boob shots.

Yep, still not worth buying, but at least you can get some faps out of it if you try, so that's an improvement.

Everyone knows you buy Sakura games for the story.  The H-content is just icing on the cake.

whipped cream looking semen

Literally.

To be more specific

(Nsfw/spoilers)

Brown haired girl:

1st scene: doggy style

2nd scene: doggy style (+anal)

Blonde girl:

1st scene: girl on top

2nd scene: boobjob + blowjob

The threesome only shows the brown haired girl getting penetrated with the other one just staring.

Yeah, pretty lame, but baby steps I guess?

that's disappointing, they should've gone full out if they were going to make a decent nukige (no the story isn't worth it)

The point is, it's bad h.  I saw the scenes, and they were pretty terrible.  The writing was terrible, the art was actually quite average compared to the artist's other non-h work, and they were really, really short.  Nobody involved seemed to know how to make good h-scenes, and it showed.  If they've never made them before, then it's not really that surprising.