Absence

Thank you for all of the thoughts and well-wishes. Means a lot : ).

In other news, DON'T TELL THE INTERNET GODS but I'll probably have stable internet all weekend and have blocked out most of it for Fuwa. Knock. On. Wood.

I see you're living in interesting times, Tay. Be careful, try not to panic, don't forget to get plenty to eat/drink and plenty of rest, wear clean underwear, keep your moustache and beard trimmed and neat, avoid the giant carnivorous bugs...

I was able to shave on Wednesday. Felt like a new man.

Also -- I need to learn more about growing a beard. I've got a trimmer, and I want to start one and grow it from now until the holidays, but I don't really know what I'm doing. Beards are complicated. I should probably google for more info.

Christ, Tay. Is there some kind of curse in which if you run a visual novel-related site for long enough you start living in an actual visual novel setting? Stay safe, man.

Hahahaha. < 3

Here's hoping this is the part of the story where I start working hard and magically make up the difference.

Welp i come back and read that Tay, literally get's him self into shit storm.... well i guess it not a literally shit storm, that would just be gross, let me stop myself here i'm coming off super insensitive, either way judging by you're last post you seem to be alive so you know that's good  ^_^ before i go to bed here's a gift